Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree Real Fit Color Liquid (Gloss) #G2 Apricot

by - 7/08/2019 07:27:00 PM

I'm back for Innisfree lip product.
Since many of my lipsticks already expired, I grabbed one together with my sister.
We grabbed the same color, G2 Apricot since there were only two.
This is the glossy with glitter version of Real Fit Color Lips.

Vital clear color express natural volume and on your lips
with moist full glowing effect.
Real fitting make up and long lasting color and perfect adhesion.
Contains natural oil ingredients of Camelia, jojoba and rose hip
that are essential for achieving healthy looking lips. 

PRODUCT INTRODUCTION

1. Light, seamless formula
Blends into the lips lightly and seamlessly with a comfortable feel.

2. Two different textures and two different styles
Gloss (G1 – G5)
- Gives lips the exact color with volume.
- It adds a dewy gloss for lips that look full and plump.

Velvet (V1 – V5)
- Gives lips the exact color with velvety finish.
- It gives lips a velvety finish that looks smooth and matte.

3. Long-lasting moisturizing effect
Combination of camellia, jojoba and rose hip oils
to keep lips moisturized for long hours.

4. Angled applicator (tip) for exquisite lip makeup
The applicator holds liquid inside while its angled tip delicately draws lines
along the lips for a smooth, full lip makeup look.

 I bought the glossy (G) finish version.

Color:

G1 Flower Road
G2 Apricot
G3 Lilac
G4 Pomegranate
G5 Peach

Always comes in natural white box.

There is ingredient list on right picture.
Just zoom it.

Also, there is G2 printed text to differentiate its color.



I thought apricot color would be a bit orange.
But this one is pink.
On zoom out lips, it looks like pink.
But once I wear it, it will turn a bit orange-y.

This one looks like the real apricot.

But swatch on hand looks pink.

On lips.
It is definitely pink right?
Wait until you see my picture wearing this.

Staying power is like a normal lipgloss.
It doesn't leave any stain at all.
Since it is a lipgloss, it is also sticky and oily.
A bit heavy on lips like the previous version.

When I didn't zoom my lips, it creates an apricot light color.
A bit orange and pink altogether.
This is sheer and glossy.
Color looks like my normal lips color, very MLBB.

Has nice sweet candy scent too as always.
Doesn't get chapped and very moisturizing on my lips.
I have very dry lips and it gives me a moisturizing effect after using.
My lips can't stand matte lip product so I will prefer this kind of glossy finish.
This liquid have glitters but it is not a showy finish.
The glitter will blend with lip color and only reflect lights without being visible.


I really love MLBB color like this.
I might grab one again if I finish this bottle.
This will be a perfect lipgloss after Canmake Candy Wrap Lip (discontinued here).



MY THOUGHTS OF INNISFREE REAL FIT COLOR LIQUID (GLOSS) #G2:
+ Moisturizing lipgloss.
+ Glossy finish won't show dry lips.
+ Color is MLBB and suitable for everyday makeup.
+ Has nice scent that will disappear after a few minutes.
+ Very affordable price.
+ Even though it have glitter, it doesn't show. 
+ It is pink but with orange tone so it won't be too much showing.
- Doesn't have negative comment right now since glossy finish have positive effect for my lips.

You May Also Like

0 Comments