Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Cosmeport Je l'aime Relax Deep Treatment Hair Mask #Sleek & Straight コーセー コスメポート ジュレーム リラックス ディープトリートメント ヘアマスク #さらさらストレート (ストレート & スリーク)

by - 7/22/2019 10:20:00 PM

I'm very satisfied with Je l'aime Hair Mask.
Even though I can't buy shampoo & conditioner yet.
I still have three bottles of Shiseido Ma Cherie before expired.
Previously, I really like the Airy & Smooth version.
It creates bouncy finish hair everyday for sure.
Now, since there is a discount (20% off), I bought another version for review.
This time is Sleek & Straight version, suitable for wavy hair.
It will lock the result of having straight hair.

The description for Relax version of Je l'aime can be found here.
I only took a few part from it.



It have the same scent as Airy & Smooth version.
Nothing changes.

The feeling of it is straight!
Not exactly straight like a curling iron would do.
I have straight hair from birth, but it is damaged so doesn't leave straight at all.
I often find broken end or strand, it makes my hair look frizzy.
And upon sleeping, my hair creates a wave, broken strand around neck.



Either way, with using Je l'aime hair mask, my hair is now livelier.
Using Airy & Smooth makes it more bouncy & soft.
Meanwhile, the Sleek & Straight gives more straight finish to my broken end hair.
I feel my hair will move down like it is heavy, but in truth,
it doesn't get heavy at all.
It is just become more manageably straight.


What's more?
The Sleek & Straight version claims to have heat protection!
That's very good for me, who have damaged hair and use iron often.
But seriously, after using the Airy & Smooth hair mask,
I don't use iron that often anymore.
My hair becomes manageable for the entire week.

If I were to choose, it would be Airy & Smooth version.
Since my hair is thick, I like to create an airy & soft hair.
It will look smoother.
But sometimes, I would also like having straight and down to earth finish too.



MY THOUGHTS OF KOSE JE L'AIME HAIR MASK #SLEEK & STRAIGHT:
+ Gives straight finish to hair, even for my damaged hair.
+ Have heavenly scent, like to smell it everyday if the price is not expensive.
+ Only need to use a little squeeze. For my long & thick hair, always use it at index finger size, twice a week. But I often forget about it and only use once a week. It gives the same result.
+ The tube is transparent to be truth. You can see the amount inside easily.
+ My hair became softer, manageable without getting much frizz.
+ Heat protection ingredient.
+ For people who want their hair always face down without feeling heavy, this will be perfect.
- Expensive. Try find discount. I got 20% off and it is very useful for the high price.

You May Also Like

0 Comments