Home

Reviews

About Me

UGB Guboncho Special Care Program : O2 Bubble Cleanser, Water Brightening Black Mask, Aqua Cream

by - 6/30/2019 10:28:00 PM

I got this sample of  UGB Guboncho from my tour guide while in Korea.
This is a special package skincare from high end brand cosmetic, Guboncho.
I remembered there was a cream which effect will stay for 3 years.
And the price was higher than 250.000 Won!
I was very lazy to hear the BA presentation and goodbye to him.
Many women bought its goods in the end, but I was the only one without it.
Not exactly, maybe only 2/8 woman in the group.
I can only make review out of the face mask sample.

The special care program included sample of cleanser and night cream.
This is a nice try since the products are expensive.
They are only sold in Korea, especially in Duty Free section.
I couldn't find it at normal drugstore stores in Myeongdong or Hongdae.
According to the website, it seems apart from Korea,
this brand is also being sold in Hong Kong only.
Well, I didn't see this brand while I was in Hong Kong 2 years ago though.
I'm sorry UGB...


I didn't even care of the texts written even though they are in English.

Okay, I will zoom the text so you don't need to open your eyes bigger.


From the packaging, there is number written to show the step.
Step 1 is the cleanser, used before skincare.
Then put the black mask for 20 minutes, let it absorbed on neck too.
And the last one is to put the cream after mask.



01. O2 Bubble Cleanser

 The cleansing liquid is transparent.
Easy to wash off.
The effect is tightening pores, long effect at least for me.
I think it is a good cleanser because I feel my skin is very clean.


02. Water Brightening Black Mask

Claims to be made with black truffle.
I think I can understand why it is expensive.
The sheet was cut cleanly and tidy.
I don't have bad experience compared to when I put Innisfree mask.

Sorry, this picture is a bit weird and scary.

The color is black and it seems scary at first.
But the effect of tightening pores lasts for a day or two!
Although the tour guide explained it will leave effect for a week,
I didn't feel the effect is that long lasting.
It helps brightening skin too.
The mask feels soft because the front, which looks like charcoal,
is only for the front side.
The sheet on skin side is softer and the softest I have ever used.
Doesn't leave any sticky feelings.
Definitely recommend the sheet mask.


03. Aqua Cream

As its name, the cream looks like normal water for its transparent color.
I don't really feel the effect to my skin.
I think it is the same as any day & night cream.
But it is not sticky.
Rather than cream, it is more like a gel to me.
For hydrating effect, this cream doesn't do much.


Overall, the product is of high quality.
But because the distribution is rare, I don't think I will purchase it anymore.
I saw a few online shops selling this, but not interested.

They sell a few high quality products.
To buy more of it, please go to Korea or Hong Kong.
Many of my tour mates bought the product from this brand.
Thanks to the BA guy who encouraged them.
He said no need to use cream anymore after one packaging for 3 years.😅

You May Also Like

0 Comments