Home

Reviews

About Me

NARS Light Reflecting Foundation #L2 Mont Blanc

by - 5/31/2024 11:05:00 AM

 Actually, I have bought this foundation a long time ago.
This is my favorite foundation so far.
But I could only made review now.
It's actually already made in my favorite foundation in 2023.


This innovative blend of makeup and skincare instantly blurs imperfections,

smooths the look of textured skin, and helps conceal blemishes, dark spots, and redness.

Visibly improves skin’s clarity after six weeks of daily use, even after makeup is removed

* Powered by advanced skincare ingredients that help defend

against environmental aggressors and blue light, it immediately strengthens

skin’s barrier to help maintain its moisture.

Suitable for most skin types, including sensitive skin.

Medium, buildable coverage with a natural finish.

Breathable, all-day wear. 36 shades.

*Based on a six-week clinical study of 31 women.

KEY CLAIMS
  • Immediate: Reveals a more even skin tone by +93%**

    **Based on a clinical study, immediate results on 31 women.

  • Long-term: Improves the appearance of skin clarity over time, even after makeup is removed*

    *Based on a six-week clinical study of 31 women.

  • DETAILS
    • Medium, buildable coverage
    • Natural finish
    • Breathable, all-day wear
    • Vegan formula
    • Suitable for most skin types, including sensitive skin
    • Non-acnegenic; won’t clog pores
    • 1 fl oz / 30 ml

I can't take a picture of the product because I already throw the packaging.
But it is as the above picture displays.
A bulky packaging foundation-like, made from glass.
It is not travel friendly at all, so I never bring to travel.

Shades:


Mont Blanc is the third lightest shade from Nars Reflecting Foundation.
On me, Mont Blanc is the perfect shade matching my skintone.
Especially my body tone, which is whiter than overall face.
With so much shade to choose, the Reflecting Foundation can fit everyone's skin.
This foundation is expensive.
 
 


The Light Reflecting Foundation have dewy finish.
It gives nice glowy skin, but not too oily.
Because it is a foundation, I feel a bit heavy on my face.
But I just need a little bit of it to cover all my face.
Be careful though, the cream can come out too much.
 
 
 Despite the heavy finish, I still like how a little cream can cover my acne scar.
I think this foundation have light to medium coverage.
Medium because I don't think it can cover too many acnes.
I usually use my hand to blend, so it can cover nose area perfectly.
But I found the staying power is not the best.
Even after using Anessa Sunscreen Milk, the foundation cracked a little bit on chin.
Though it is not visible enough, I find it is not the best in base makeup category.
Even Tirtir cushion can stay well with Anessa sunscreen!
For repurchase, I might think again because I'm not a foundation person.
I like the Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer better.
I have it in shade L0 Terre Neuve and still match my skintone.
Will review later after this.



MY THOUGHTS OF NARS LIGHT REFLECTING FOUNDATION #L2 MONT BLANC:
+ Light to medium coverage, can cover acne scars.
+ Finish is glowing without sticky feelings.
+ Mont Blanc match my skintone perfectly.
+ Only need a little bit of cream to cover all face.
+ It already has pump, no need to buy separate pump like Estee Lauder.
+ Good staying power, although not the best.
- Expensive.
- A bit heavy on skin.
- Still transferring to tissue.

You May Also Like

0 Comments