Home

Reviews

About Me

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer #L0 Terre Neuve with SPF30

by - 6/03/2024 04:43:00 PM

 Tinted moisturizer is similar to BB Cream, supposed to be lighter than foundation.
I had purchased this a long time, but only made a review now.
I like this tinted moisturizer to be used daily.



Tinted moisturizer with SPF 30 that hydrates and smooths with sheer,
buildable coverage and a radiant, natural finish

Discover NARS’ iconic tinted moisturizer, available in 16 shades for all skin types and tones.

It’s the everything, for everyone—buildable, oil-free coverage is packed

with SPF 30 and skincare ingredients to hydrate, smooth, brighten, and protect.

Vitamin C helps protect against environmental aggressors and even out skin tone

for a brighter-looking complexion in just four weeks.

French Polynesian Kopara helps hydrate, condition, and refine the look of skin

for a softer, smoother complexion.

To confirm your perfect shade match, allow foundation to dry down on skin.

Please note shades may vary slightly across formulas depending on coverage and finish.

DETAILS

  • Sheer, buildable coverage
  • Radiant, natural finish
  • Broad Spectrum SPF 30
  • Non-acnegenic; won’t clog pores

Since this is a tinted moisturizer, I feel this very light to spread on skin.
It is in a tube type packaging, easier to bring travelling than the foundation.
Terre Neuve is the lightest shade, but for me, it matches my skintone perfectly.
I think I'm supposed to use neutral tone, but I can also use cool tone base makeup.
With SPF 30, I think it is very low compared to other base makeups.

Terre Neuve is almost the same color with my neck.
It means my body whole color is lighter than Terre Neuve.



Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer have low to medium coverage.
That's why I like using it.
And even though I didn't use any primer before,
it could stay longer than NARS Foundation.
It is the main reason I like this tinted moisturizer so much.
Has slightly sweet scent too.


The Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer gives a nice glow, natural glow from within.
It is a semi-matte, I think.
Overall, the tinted moisturizer is very smooth on my face.
It doesn't crack, doesn't smudge, and doesn't melt at all.
I prefer this tinted moisturizer than the foundation.
The only minus are the price and it is not transferproof, like Tirtir.



MY THOUGHTS OF NARS PURE RADIANT TINTED MOISTURIZER #L0 TERRE NEUVE:
+ Has a nice scent.
+ Can spread easily without clogging.
+ Low to medium coverage.
+ Comes in a big tube type packaging that will last long.
+ Doesn't smudge, crack, or melt.
+ Good for daily makeup since it is light.
- Expensive.
- Transfer to tissue paper.

Note that after this, I will be on hiatus about makeup for some time.

You May Also Like

0 Comments