Home

Reviews

About Me

Anna Sui Cushion Foundation #10 with SPF20 / PA+++ アナ スイ クッション ファンデーション #10

by - 5/02/2024 09:56:00 AM

 There was a buy 1 get 1 price for Anna Sui and Paul & Joe brand.
I chose this cushion foundation together with Brightening Powder.
The powder itself is a skincare powder, maybe similar to Club Suppin Powder.
I think I won't review the Brightening Powder, though, due to my lazyness.


Cushion foundation with a rich cream-type base.
 
The moment it is applied, it melts into human skin and fits so that it snuggles up to it,
and the finish is even.
By keeping the base firmly against the skin, a beautiful finish is maintained.

Semi-matte doll skin that does not make you feel pores

With the double functions of "blur" and "hide", it is a thin film that gives
beautiful high-quality skin with inconspicuous pores.
In addition, it brings an oozing luster and gives you an elegant glossy semi-matte skin
that looks like you are wearing a veil of light.

colors :


The case looks like this:

Anna Sui always uses black color as its theme.
After that, might be purple.
This cushion foundation has SPF so it's already good enough.
Has strong scent that will lasts 10-15 minutes.

Cushion Foundation #10 is the perfect shade for me.
It doesn't look white.

The effect is long lasting on my dry skin.
It doesn't smudge, doesn't crack, or anything to my dry skin.
Stays for a long time approved!
The finishing is semi matte.
But it doesn't feel oily at all when I touch my face.
It doesn't give glowing effect, despite the claims of semi matte,
but I don't care.
This is a great cushion foundation.
I wore it from 11 AM to 9.30 PM and it sits well!


 
Compare to Tirtir Red Cushion?
It's a difficult choice.
But Tirtir has cheaper price than Anna Sui.
And the finishing is also similar.
I wonder which will be my favorite...
But Tirtir cushion glides smoothly.
Meanwhile, the cream in Anna Sui cushion is not that smooth.
Even though the final result is almost same, it takes more effort to wear Anna Sui.
And moreover, Tirtir red cushion is cheaper!
Maybe for me, I'll stay buying Tirtir.
Tirtir also has more glow on my skin.
Meanwhile, Anna Sui is good if I want a no makeup look without oily feelings.



MY THOUGHTS OF ANNA SUI CUSHION FOUNDATION #10:
+ A beautiful semi-matte finish, but won't feel oily at all.
+ Does not crack or melt during wearing it.
+ Smooth finishing that looks like my own skin, semi-matte but more to matte.
+ No #10 is not too white for my skintone.
+ Have strong floral scent that will feel therapeutic. But the scent will disappear in minutes.
+ Feels a bit of cooling sensation while patting the sponge on skin.
+ Coverage is medium.
- Expensive, so it will be good to purchase when there is buy 1 get 1 every year. Sadly, I chose Brightening Powder rather than more cushion.
- The cream doesn't glide smoothly on skin because it doesn't give glossy finish, better to tap a few times more.

You May Also Like

0 Comments