Home

Reviews

About Me

MacQueen New York (MQNY) Dewy Water Glow Lip Tint #02 Candied Pink

by - 5/14/2024 11:55:00 AM

 MacQueen New York (MQNY) is a Korean brand.
I didn't know about this brand until I watched Sunny Dahye's Insta.
I chose to buy no.02 Candied Pink because I want a refreshing natural lip color.
It claims to be in glossy finish even after hours.

Plump lip looks with gloss retention.
Water-colored glow tint that creates plump lips.
 


The lip tint case is bulky because it is in square shape.
I don't think I can always bring it outside,
it might not be able to put into my tiny bag.
It has scent and taste sour, a bit like candy.
The scent will disappear after a few minutes.


After applying on lips, the tint will settle to lips and creates natural complexion.
Candied Pink is a natural pink color looks like my lips but better.
But I think the finishing result is similar to any lip tint.
It doesn't transfer too much, and the glossy finish lasts a long time.
But if I rub with water, the color will disappear.
So it is easy to erase this tint.
 


I don't think I can put the lip tint in very glossy finish like the website.
Maybe I must put lipbalm first before applying this lipt tint?
Whatever it is, the tint will settle to lips so it doesn't feel heavy at all.

Price is medium, not too cheap.
It moisturized my lips and that's why I like this lip tint.
But apart from that, it is just a normal lip tint.
 So I think I won't repurchase.
The lip tint reminds me of the similar tint from Etude House in the past.



MY THOUGHTS OF MQNY DEWY WATER GLOW LIP TINT #02 CANDIED PINK:
+ Moisturizing for my very dry lips.
+ It has a nice scent and taste.
+ The glossy finish will last long.
+ It has natural color that will settle to lips, especially Candied Pink.
+ Doesn't transfer.
+ Doesn't feel heavy.
- Case is bulky.
- Price is a bit expensive.

You May Also Like

0 Comments