Home

Reviews

About Me

Tirtir Mask Fit Crystal Mesh Cushion #17C Porcelain with SPF50+ / PA ++++

by - 5/09/2024 07:07:00 PM

 This is the third cushion from Tirtir that I own.
Previously, I have made review about Mask Fit Red Cushion and
And I chose Red cushion as my favorite from Tirtir.
Let's find out about the crystal version.


With the ultra fine mesh filtering, it delicately evens out your skintone
and gives a healthy glow.
The flexible texture, enriched with skincare ingredients,
leaves a luminous and non-greasy finish.
Achieve a seamless and plump coverage with the easy-to-use-puff.
Lasts 72 hours.



Mesh filtering makes it more fine and delicate,
leading to a clear and gorgeous skin like newborn skin.
Contains skin care ingredients to achieve a transparent shine from any angle.
By layering it, you can achieve a finish with more coverage,
so you can control the texture of your skin from natural makeup to full coverage.
Protect your skin from UV rays with SPF50 PA++++.
 
 

1. Mesh filtering provides delicate skin coverage

The fine powder cream foundation that has been crushed four times
is finely filtered once again through a mesh net with hundreds of holes.
The foundation has been upgraded to have even more detailed coverage
while maintaining its shine.

2. Glamour that lasts for 72 hours

We have developed a new formulation that adheres closely to the skin
and maintains the moisture content of the adhering ingredients.
It does not feel like a thick coating, but is buildable and always provides uniform coverage.
Stays gorgeous for 72 hours without any darkening phenomenon.

3. Healthy glow that emits even light from various angles

A high-gloss formula that emits an even glow from various angles.

Contains skin care ingredients to create healthy skin
with a naturally transparent feel instead of a sticky cover.
Expresses a natural glow that flows along the soft curves of your skin. 


Sponge is in diamond shape.
I like this kind of shape.

The cushion have mesh filter for the cream inside it.
It is actually not my first time using mesh type cushion.
Comparing to the sponge and mesh filter, I chose the sponge type version though.
Mesh is a bit messy for me.

Coverage is not full, but at least it can cover a bit acne marks.
I'm afraid the coverage is very thin though, needs 2-3 pats to cover acne mark.
It glides smoothly similar to Esprique.

Look at those glow!
I love glowing finish.
The color fits my hand perfectly, but not my neck though.

Actually, since I have very dry skin, I need to prime my skin first before applying
any Tirtir cushion, usually using Anessa Sunscreen.
If not, it will crack around nose and chin.
But I still find them (Red & Aura Cushion) a lovely finish.
Meanwhile, my cushion such as Anna Sui doesn't need to use primer first.
Anyway, I wanted to try the Crystal Mesh Cushion without primer too.
 It seems to be good even without using primer,
because the cream is similar to water now, inside the mesh.

I didn't use primer in this picture.
My neck color is darker than the rest of my body,
since I always went outdoor at 12PM everyday, almost 34"C and 42"C real feel.
At least the shade is similar to my upper hand.
Look at the glow!

This picture is taken under direct sunlight.
Still sits well on my chin area even without primer.

Only need a little bit of cream on my face.
Finish result is very dewy, similar to Esprique.
Since the finish is dewy, I feel sticky when I touch my face.
It might not be suitable for hot weather like in Indonesia.
I will keep using it under air conditioner.
 
In this picture, I used Shiseido Anessa sunscreen gel.
The finish result is very good with sunscreen under Crystal cushion.
It stays without drying on nose area.
The color might not be perfect for my neck, but it is for my hand and under the neck
(my chest area is whiter than my face).

When I tried using Anessa sunscreen, the cream stays well without cracking.
But I think the cream alone is fine without primer.
Between Red, Silver, and Crystal Cushion, I chose Red as the best for any skin type.
But this Crystal Cushion is also good for dry skin.
The Crystal is more glowing and sticky than Silver.
I'm having a dilemma choosing between the three Tirtir cushions that I have.



MY THOUGHTS OF TIRTIR MASK FIT CRYSTAL MESH CUSHION #17C PORCELAIN:
+ Dewy finish suitable for dry skin people.
+ Feels light on my face.
+ The packaging is very cool, crystal like that shines everywhere.
+ Sponge puff can reach nose area.
+ Since it uses mesh type packaging, the cream particle is very thin, makes it sit well on my skin.
+ Different than Red & Silver type, the Crystal doesn't need primer on my dry skin.
+ Minimum transfer when I'm sweating and use tissue paper to wipe it off. 
+ Coverage is light to medium because it can cover my acne marks.
- Expensive.
- Feels sticky when I touch my face.
- Not suitable in hot weather.

Nb : I checked BPOM and Tirtir had already input their brand. Maybe not long until it will be sold in Indonesia.


Update on June 21, 2024 : Tirtir has sold its red cushion on shopee Indonesia mall.

You May Also Like

0 Comments