Home

Reviews

About Me

Clio Kill Cover High Glow Cushion #2 Lingerie with SPF50+ / PA++++

by - 5/23/2024 11:18:00 PM

 Beside Tirtir Red Cushion, Clio cushion has been famous on insta too.
I really wanted to try it before I bought.
And this time, I finally bought the cushion in real,
even though I have so many base makeup already.
I really want to compare it with Tirtir.

Rich glow cushion glowing with definite coverage.
Kill Cover's thin delicate coverage and clearly glowing firm radiance.
Confidently glowing smooth and firm cushion, perfect for all skin types.
Natural glow that fills your skin
and clean, clear moisture cover without any blunt texture.
Tight-on buildable glow on skin for firm glow.
 
Even coverage powder is evenly and densely dispersed in glow oil
to create covering + glowing + light-textured skin look.
Smooth coverage on most skin concerns.
Excellent coverage and delicate skin expression.
Gorgeous coverage and firm glow created after countless tests.
Based on firm foundation excellent glow persistency proven by
72-hour glow persistency human application test.

Shades:



I have bought three of Tirtir's cushions so far.
But my journey to find a perfect cushion still continues.
I need to apply any primer first before using Tirtir,
to help maintaining its smooth coverage.
That's why I wanted to try if Clio's cushion need primer too or not.
I chose #2 Lingerie because it seems lighter than the rest of shades.
The design of this cushion is the reason why I bought without thinking anymore.
Comes in rectangle shape, a pretty but bulky packaging.

Below is the comparison between Clio's three famous cushions:


Again, I chose the high glow cushion because my skin is very dry.
I need some glow and great coverage cushion.
Let's review if the cushion gives glow enough and lasts 72 hours.
(Of course I don't use makeup for 72 hours.)

Begin with the packaging, it is very bulky in rectangle shape.
The High Glow Cushion have water drop-like pattern on the top of metal.

On the back is the description about product.

Packaging is bulky, I don't think I will bring it travelling with me.
Sponge puff is very soft, like touching cloud.
And it's very useful to distribute the cream properly into my skin.
The cream quickly settles to my skin, minimum transfer to tissue paper.
When tapping the cream, it gives a bit cooling sensation.
 

This is not a mesh type cushion.
But the effect of it is high glow.

The shade #2 Lingerie is a bit lighter than my neck.
But it is my own shade, because my face is darker than the whole body.
I like the shade, doesn't make my face tired.

This picture represents High Glow Cushion without any primer.
At first, it can cover my acne scar on my chin.
Shade is a bit lighter than my neck.
But overall, my body is whiter than my face.

This picture is wearing the cushion after two hours.
The acne scar on my left chin became visible.

This cushion claims high coverage even though it is glowing.
But as for me, it doesn't cover as much as Tirtir Red Cushion.
The Kill Cover High Glow Cushion is similar to Tirtir Crystal Mesh Cushion.
The texture and how they don't transfer much to paper are the same.

This picture is using Anessa Perfect UV Skincare Milk.
At least the coverage is still there.
 
As for staying power, as I have told, it doesn't transfer to tissue paper.
But when I don't use any primer at all, only the cushion alone,
the coverage disappear as time goes by.
I think the coverage is low.
My acne scar can be visible after a few minutes the cream settles to my skin.
I have used Anessa Perfect UV Skincare Milk
and the cream coverage still disappears gradually.
 
Glowing skin.
After a few hours, it is much better than without any primer at the above picture.
But it still disappear gradually, showing acne scar.
 
Although the coverage is low, I still like this cushion.
Though Tirtir is also good with strong coverage staying power.
Clio is cheaper than Tirtir.
With almost the same price, I can purchase Clio together with its refill.
But for coverage result, I prefer Tirtir.
If using primer / sunscreen first, Tirtir will stay forever.
 
This is a difficult matter for me to choose the winner.
I think both are good, have strenghts and weaknesses.
But if I don't feel lazy using primer, I would chose Tirtir Red Cushion.
Compare to Tirtir Crystal, this Clio is almost the same.
But if using primer, Tirtir Crystal wins for the cleaner and smoother finish.



MY THOUGHTS FOR CLIO KILL COVER HIGH GLOW CUSHION #2 LINGERIE:
+ High glow that is suitable for dry skin.
+ Brightening all of my face.
+ Good staying power without transferring.
+ Cheaper than Tirtir.
+ High SPF.
+ Doesn't show dry skin.
+ The sponge is very fluffy and soft, like tapping with cloud.
+ Light on skin.
- Bulky packaging.
- Low coverage.

You May Also Like

0 Comments