Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Esprique Liquid Compact BB #01 Light Skintone with SPF25 / PA+++ コーセー エスプリーク リキッド コンパクト BB #01 明るめの肌色

by - 3/30/2022 12:02:00 AM

 This is a BB compact, similar to BB cushion from Kose Esprique.
The Liquid Compact BB had been launched when I went to Japan in 2019.
At that time, the model was still Kitagawa Keiko.
I found it but not too fond of buying it.
Now that Esprique has sold their products in my country, I'd love to try it.
Especially since there were many times the price went down.
The Liquid Compact BB has SPF25 / PA +++.


Model for Esprique is now changed to Aragaki Yui.
She has just gotten married to Hoshino Gen.
The Liquid Compact BB creates poreless skin for beautiful and uniform skin.
An easy and convenient, compact liquid foundation.
Even out skintone, poreless, moist & shiny skin.
Can be used as essence, makeup base, foundation, face powder, sunscreen all in one product!


The product didn't come with refill.
This is the price for one product only.
And sadly, Kose Indonesia doesn't sell the refill too.


The box is in red color.
And I love the pattern of its case!
It reminds me of a pinkish shell since it is a rose gold color.



What it looks like after I put the refill inside:



And after pressing the button, it will look similar to Sooryehan Bichaek Jadan Metal Cushion
This type of cushion is more hygienic than the usual version.

Squeeze the liquid out.

Color swatches:



Obviously Japanese base makeup will be a bit darker than my skintone.
But I love the result!
It looks like my skin but better.
I think for quite a while, this will be my favorite base makeup,
won against Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh.


Do you see it?
The Esprique Liquid Compact BB gives semi matte finish with radiant glow.
Not a dewy and oily glow, but slightly fit to skin.
It doesn't feel heavy or oily at all!
Coverage is sheer.
But it evens out my skintone.
Also, the Liquid Compact BB stays long!
I have dry skin and I don't need to put any primer before using this.
It sticks out well without melting / cracking up.
The cushion sponge is also clean enough to blend the liquid on my skin.
Feels soft without any hard movement.


I tried putting this BB compact when I stayed at a hotel.
The picture with red dress was around 9.30 AM.
With sunlight indoor, the Liquid Compact BB is still darker than my neck tone.
And below, is the picture of me at night, around 8 PM.
It's still perfectly sit on my skin without cracking.
I didn't even need to blend it again after a few hours, just like my previous base makeup.


Of course my skin looks slightly oily.
This is the result after shopping at the mall from morning til night with my sister.
Even though it was an indoor activities, I went out without touching up for 12 hours.
We did a crazy shopping than we ever had before.
Although it won't cover much of panda eyes,
the feelings of wearing it is great.
I like that it doesn't cover all of my age spots, but makes pores smaller.
Still, I really love this Esprique Liquid Compact BB!
I should have bought it when I was in Japan.




MY THOUGHTS OF KOSE ESPRIQUE LIQUID COMPACT BB #01:
+ Fitting to skin without too much oil.
+ Sits well under mask.
+ Stays long for half a day on my dry skin without melting.
+ Even out skintone without covering too many so it will look like real skin.
+ Coverage is sheer, but can be built to slight medium.
+ Sponge is soft and does a good job blending it to skin.
+ Makes smaller pores.
+ Creates radiant glow that looks like it comes from my own skin.
- More expensive than Korean drugstore cushion, even though Esprique is also a drugstore brand.
- Doesn't sell only refill here.

You May Also Like

0 Comments