Home

Reviews

About Me

Romand Hanbok Edition See Through Melting Cheek #03 Melting Lavender

by - 9/02/2021 12:51:00 AM

 Since I tried the Melting Cheek in #01 Melting Beige,
I am also interested in the lavender color.
It's not like I love the blusher so much.
But its cheap price and convenient way of using a blush makes me buy more.


If you want to see the description of this product,
I have posted it on the review of Melting Beige color.
The overall texture and case are same, so I won't talk much about them.

 
Now let's go straight to the review.

 
The lavender from Romand is lean on purple than pink.
It's a unique color, since this color is very rare.
Not all people will fit the purple color.
But I want to know if this blusher will fit any skintone or not.
A challenge for Romand if its purple will be a hit or miss.

Also have sponge applicator.
It will be easier to apply with the applicator since using finger is very sheer.



Look at this.
The purple from its pan is very scary.
I wonder what kind of eye makeup will suit this blusher.
Below is comparison with Melting Beige.


Swatches:

Putting the lavender on skin.
The pan color is a true color.
Melting lavender is a purple blusher without much pink.
Some might see it as a pale blusher and might not fit any skintone.

Now let's see the picture when I used the blusher on cheeks.


Because the color is sheer when applied, it doesn't look scary at all.
But I still think I need to consider using red / pink eyeshadow
so it will match the purple blusher.
Compared to the other purple tone blusher / highlighter I have,
such as Coffret D'or and MAC,
Rom&nd See Through Melting Cheek is a real purple!
It is also more pigmented than the other two I have mentioned.
Coffret D'or is more pinkish and sheer,
while MAC is only a highlighter that focus at the glow so it won't show much.

I will avoid brown / warm eyeshadow color to match lavender blusher.

In term of staying power, Melting Lavender is more bold than Beige.
It stays longer than beige of course.
But will gradually disappear with sweat.
And the finish result is matte with moisture (dewy).


I also tried putting Lavender in the middle of Beige on the picture below.
They created a lovely gradation!
The lavender will be easier to wear when mixing with warm color.
I wonder if you can see these two colors at my picture below.
Because they will match well and looks almost the same.

Because I mixed lavender and beige, I thought of using brown eyeshadow.
But I think it doesn't fir the lavender color on the apple of my cheeks.
Better choose blue toned eyeshadow with this blusher.
 
Enlarged:


 Between lavender and beige, I think this lavender is more suitable for me.
Even though it is a bit hard to match with eyeshadow,
I don't think the warm beige will fit my skintone very well.
Though I will be sure to wear it on a hot day because beige is suitable for summer theme.
Lavender is easier for daily use.
It gives a playful yet romantic vibes to my overall makeup.
And if I put it sheer, it will be a natural flush.

You May Also Like

0 Comments