Home

Reviews

About Me

Barenbliss Berry Makes Comfort Lip Matte #02 Pink Soul & #04 Maple Mingle

by - 9/22/2021 01:05:00 PM

I didn't know about this brand before I found the official shop in Shopee Indonesia.
The brand, Barenbliss, was found by Korean makeup artist, Kim Jina.
Well, I don't know about her to be truth.
It seems the production is made in China so the price is cheap.
I bought two colors from the Berry Makes Comfort Lip Matte range,
the 02 Pink Soul and 04 Maple Mingle because of cheaper price than buying one.


A silky-matte lip color with a delightful berry scent that contains
nourishing Macadamia Oil, Vitamin E, and HA for plump and moist lips.
Embrace the "B+N+B" beauty philosophy from the berry cozy matte lip color recipe.
Inspired by the mixed berry jam that freshens up your look on a summer day.
 
Benefit:
1. Intense Color Difused
2. Deep Comfy Moisture
3. Delightful Berry Scent

- Bare Essentials: Australian Macadamia Organic Oil, Vitamin E,
and Hyaluronic Acid for plump and moist lips.
- No Harm: Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Alcohol Free, Mineral Oil Free,
Phthalates Free, Talc Free, BHA/BHT Free, Gluten Free.
- Bliss Moments: I love three things in this world: berry, creamy, and you.
Berry for scent, creamy for matte, and you forever.
 

Special Ingredients:

1. Australian Macadamia Oil Contains high levels of Omega 7

that effectively nourishes your lips.

2. E-Hyaluron Moisture Infused The powerful hydrator to keep

your lips appears visibly plump.

3. Light-Gliding Formula The lightweight liquid particles seamlessly cover,

just like your bare lips.


01 Berry Set : a rich berry rose
02 Pink Soul : a soft pinky punch
03 Peach Around : a nude peach pink
04 Maple Mingle : a rich brown maple
05 Brown Avenue : a soft rosy brown
06 Chapter Nude : a neutral blush nude
 
I didn't realize I bought a bundle of hot colors!
Lucky me.



Cute packaging with many explanations!


Now let's see the packaging of this lip cream.


There's a huge logo of Barenbliss.
And the case is pretty big compared to normal lip cream.
Upon turning it out, there is a perfect berry scented that is not too strong nor light.
I think this is good since I don't like strong scent / taste.
Does not have taste though.


It glides smoothly and very pigmented.
Only need a little touch to the lips and spread it to color my lips fully.
It is a creamy product at first and turn matte but not drying.
Maybe this is the perfect finish result that will be suitable for my lips rather than dry matte.
Almost similar to Peripera Ink range, but Barenbliss is creamier.
 
Staying power is similar to a lip tint, but not as strong as that.
The cream is truly hard to be removed with only water.
So I need hot water or makeup remover to remove it cleanly, especially Maple Mingle.
That's why I categorized it as a lip tint.
All colors are true from the advertising pictures.

Now, let's try the color!


02 Pink Soul




A MLBB color that will be a perfect match with any skintone because it is not a hot pink.
I can wear it everyday without being too bold.
The pink resembles skin color so doesn't need to get worried it will be too bold.
A good choice for people like me who prefer natural color makeup.
 
Swatches:


A pretty pink lips for romantic and cute vibes.
But still complement bold eye makeup like my pictures below.




04 Maple Mingle




A bit brown, maple-like autumn red color.
 The color looks very mature.
It makes overall makeup feels chic and fabulous.
A redish brown that is not as strong and hot as cherry red.
I feel the color is bold, but it is buildable.
So I will put it as lightly as possible.
 
Swatches:


I'm glad it doesn't look too orangey for my skintone.
A red brown suitable for office look.



What will happen if I create a gradation from these two lip colors?
They will perfectly suit each other without a miss.
Still have those cuteness from pink, but more mature with red brown.

A mix of Pink Soul and Maple Mingle on the middle lips (gradation):


The overall lip product is good and cheap.
But there are only six available colors.
I hope they will create more color later.
As for moisturizing effect, I can't tell because I always moisturized my lips with
a lip balm first before putting matte lip product now.
Always suffering from those dry and chapped lips.
But it doesn't emphasize dry skin.
A good choice for cheap product.




MY THOUGHTS OF BARENBLISS BERRY MAKES COMFORT LIP MATTE:
+ A lip cream that glides smoothly.
+ Light on lips.
+ Does not emphasize dry skin.
+ Cheap affordable price.
+ Six colors to choose from red to peach, a natural color variations.
+ Big size.
+ The liquid is pigmented and buildable.
+ Berry scented that is not too strong and without taste.
- Only six colors available and will be boring after owning two like me.
- Because it is creamy at first, be careful not to touch teeth.

You May Also Like

0 Comments