Home

Reviews

About Me

Romand Hanbok Edition Clear Cover Cushion #21 Pure with SPF50+ / PA+++

by - 9/08/2021 12:53:00 PM

 I'm very satisfied with Romand Hanbok Collection.
So I decided to purchase another products.
I saw this cushion and thought I need to review more of base makeup.
I have too many lip products already,
so a base will give me new feelings.
Although I will rarely use in the middle of current situation,
where I don't go to work often neither go on a trip.
 
 Because I rarely go outside now, I consider my skin have become brighter.
I chose the lightest shade #21 Pure.
There are two no.21 shades, Pure and Natural.
To match my neck's shade, I picked Pure.


These pictures above was the reason I bought this cushion.
The pictures are lovely and such a rare advertising
specialized in hanbok collection.
 
Helps create a flawless, radiant base for gorgeous skin all day.
Covers blemishes and evens out skin tone.
Comes in a handy round shape you can bring anywhere for touch-ups.
Volume / Weight: 14g.
Feature: For all skin types.
Those who want to have a flawless look.
Those who want a clear, lightweight cover.
Bamboo Water: Contains antioxidants and skin-soothing properties.
Niacinamide: Minimizes and tightens lax pores, diminishes dullness,
evens out discoloration.
 
 
 Colors:
Each shade have different case color.

#21 Pure : A subtly rosy color for a radiant complexion.
#21 Natural : A neutral color for effortlessly brighter complexion.
#23 Beige : A muted yellow base for a vibrant complexion.


The case for #21 Pure is in yellow.
As for my preferrence, I like the case for Beige shade actually.
But the cushion shade is more important than a case.

Similar to the other Hanbok edition, the box is very simple.


High SPF protection.

I don't need to describe how elegant the case is while reflecting lights.



Sponge is in tear-like shape.
A bit different than normal round shape sponge the other cushion have.
I don't have any hate towards the sponge.
It is puffy and soft, can take the liquid in generous amount.

There is Rom&nd logo on the sponge but I can't take the picture.
It is too sheer in similar color with the background holder.



The Clear Cover Cushion doesn't have strong scent, only a soft powdery scented.
The cream inside can be spread well easily.
At first time applying, the cream will be easily removed by touching.
But after it is settled on the skin, it will create a lovely
my skin but better result.
Finish is semi matte, with glowing effect but not oily when touching it.

Swatches:


The cream fits well on my skin.
It doesn't melt during times.

Full face for light reflection:


I like the finish result so much.
With decent price, I can have a better finish result.
It doesn't emphasize my dry and cracked skin,
looking like my own skin finish.
The coverage is buildable from sheer to medium
and can cover my acne marks with 3-4 times tapping.
The product is also good when you wear a mask.
I have tried tapping it with tissue paper and it doesn't transfer too much.
Of course not really, if I move the paper.
But compared to other base makeup,
it will only transfer a little bit of cream.
I have tried using it while sweating (remember my skin is dry).
It does melt a bit on my nose, especially after removing sweat with tissue.
But when I tapped with finger, it would be back.
The other area didn't melt that much.
 
Comparing shade #21 Pure with my hand and neck.
I think it is a bit darker than my hand and neck,
but not a problem because they're almost similar.
 
Romand Clear Cover Cushion is a must have cushion,
without being pricey like Estee Lauder.
Romand Clear Cover Cushion is a bit heavier.
But not to the point of being hard to blend.
It is still easy to apply and doesn't have much effort.
Still love Estee's cushion though,
because I like sheer coverage base makeup.
But if I must choose to repurchase, I think Romand will be a good choice too.
I hope this will be a fix range in the future because the quality is very good.
 

 


 
MY THOUGHTS OF ROMAND CLEAR COVER CUSHION #21 PURE:
+ Spread easily on skin without the need of putting too many cream.
+ Does not emphasize dry skin.
+ Does not changing / melting during a few hours.
+ Settled well on skin like my own but better finish.
+ Scent is not too strong.
+ Price is decent with a unique and pretty case design.
+ Finish is semi matte, gives glowing skin but without feeling to oily.
+ Sponge is soft and not hard when applying on face.
+ Long staying power against sweat (tested on dry skin).
- Only three shades available.
- Does not sell refill, might be a limited edition which can't be purchased in the future.

You May Also Like

0 Comments