Home

Reviews

About Me

Romand Hanbok Edition See Through Melting Cheek #01 Melting Beige

by - 6/14/2021 12:08:00 AM

 I had been interested with Romand's powder cheek before.
But I didn't have any chance to buy.
Before buying that, came this Hanbok Edition!
A simple, yet cute See Through Melting Cheek.
It comes with a puff for pigmented application.
I chose Melting Beige because coral might be too orange for me,
and I already have a few lavender / purple blushers before.
Of course the beige inspired me to buy it because the advertisement
picture seems elegant and mature-like.
 

 Adds a pop of color to your cheeks for an instant brightener.
Imparts a glowing look and a dewy skin.
Those who want to add color to their cheeks.
Those who want to elevate their everyday look.
Comes in three colors. 
 




 

 Hanbok edition box doesn't have too much pattern.
Only Korean text (which I don't know), very simple yet elegant.
 


When I opened the box, there was a sticker to write the first date you open the product.
It is a good function, but I rarely see it.
Then, there comes our blusher!
Beautiful case even though it is only a see through plastic case.
But I could feel the it's different than my other blusher.



Comes with a puff.
The puff is very soft and made by rubber.
I only need to use one part to apply the cream blusher on my cheeks.

Puff is very small!
It is hard to take out and only can be taken with one finger.
I used my index finger.
But the puff is necessary to take appropriate amount of product.

As for the color, this beige is more to orange tone.
I don't hate it, since I bought this beige because I want mature like blusher.
I think the color will match as a shading too, for a lady?
Forgive my imagination.
But Japanese tends to use sheer beige blusher to express mature impression.
The cream itself is very sheer and slippery.
If applied by finger, the color won't come out.
It will show up well with the puff that comes inside.
Still, the color is buildable from sheer to medium.
I like to use it in medium, because this kind of blusher tends to disappear fast.
 

Color swatch:
 
I will make a review for the highlighter.
 
On cheek.
It is unnoticeable?
Can you see the beige, which is a bit orange here?

 


Let's see.
The advertising picture above from official website gives an impression
that this blusher stays for a long time.
I thought it will be a tough comparison with the powder type
I have approved that Coffret D'or stays for a long time,
without sticking to mask.
Moreover, Romand Hanbok Edition is a cream type,
while Coffret D'or is a powder type.
If Romand can do the same thing, it will be a win.
Well not that easy...
 
I tried using this See Through Melting Cheek
and wearing a mask for visiting a doctor after tonsillectomy.
It only took two hours max indoor with air conditioner.
Know what?
When I arrived at home, I noticed the pigmentation was half what I put before going.
This is disappointing, I should have known cream type blusher
wouldn't stay long under mask.


But I still like the finish result.
The cream doesn't have any scent.
When I wear it, it gives me dewy finish look under powdery base makeup.
Although I know the staying power is bad, even on dry skin like mine.
The color is pretty and glowing, the same as my expectation.
It gives me mature look and after it is settled on skin,
the beige doesn't become too orange-y.
Be sure to use the puff though, because it is sheer.


For repurchase, I will consider no.
I have too many blushers and a little time to wear them.
Meanwhile, Hanbok See Through Melting Cheek
is too sheer and easily melt even on my dry skin.
I think even though the color range is pretty,
the staying power is bad.
This aspect makes me think twice to buy from this range again.
But I bought the lavender color in the end.




MY THOUGHTS OF ROMAND HANBOK EDITION SEE THROUGH MELTING CHEEK #01 MELTING BEIGE:
+ Cheap.
+ Sheer to medium pigmentation.
+ Including puff for clean application and more pigmentation.
+ Gives dewy finish result without being too oily, even under powder base.
+ The beige color appears to be orange tone at first, but will gradually settled to skin and becomes naturally mixed with skintone.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry skin or pores.
+ Beautiful packaging that doesn't need any large picture or text.
- Bad staying power as usual from sheer type cream blusher.
- Only three colors available.

You May Also Like

0 Comments