Home

Reviews

About Me

Biteki SUQQU The Cream Foundation #120 with SPF25 / PA++ & Treatment Serum Primer with SPF15 / PA+ 美的 スック ザ クリーム ファンデーション #120 & トリートメント セラム プライマー

by - 4/16/2021 12:15:00 AM

 Japanese magazines are often very generous to let us try cosmetic sample.
From Biteki October 2020, I got SUQQU Treatment Serum Primer
and The Cream Foundation sample in shade #120.
There is also a sample of YSL Pure Shots Night Serum,
but I won't post a review about it.
 

 The visual of Biteki October 2020 is like this:

Cover : Shiraishi Mai
 
 
SUQQU The Cream Foundation
 
 A glow that shifts and changes with time, refined for enhanced beauty at every stage.
Feels smooth to the touch, becoming one with the skin and
giving the skin a ‘melted-in’, natural glow.
Contains thirteen plant-based ingredients made in Japan*.
 
*Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Phellodendron Amurense
Bark Extract, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Prunus Yedoensis Leaf Extract,​
Camellia Japonica Seed Extract, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract,
Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Citrus Junos Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract,​
Laminaria Japonica Extract, Alpinia Speciosa Leaf Extract,
Angelica Keiskei Leaf/Stem Extract ​
 
12 shades 30g

【SPF25・PA++】020 110 120 210 220
【SPF20・PA++】025 030 035
【SPF25・PA+++】040 140
【SPF30・PA+++】150 160

The Cream Foundation shade is 120, a light beige.
Actually, shade 120 is too dark for me.
But I couldn't choose since it's already included in the magazine.

There are foundation and primer inside this black box, depicting SUQQU's theme color.


Since they are only a sample set, Treatment Serum Primer
comes in a small sachet.
But I could use it more than 5 times!
Meanwhile, the foundation is smaller than I expected.
But still, I could use it forever, since I only need a few cream size for my whole face.



Only 4 grams, the size of my thumb!
Very small and cute.
But even though I have used for three times, the cream is still too much.


How generous it is!
The cream amount is full in the whole tiny container.
And since it is not hard to spread, I only need a small size cream.

 
This picture is depicting that shade 120 is too dark and too yellow for me.
The foundation gives semi-matte finish, similar to Shu Uemura Unlimited Glow Fluid.
But SUQQU is much lighter than Shu Uemura.
Also, I don't need to wear any primer since the foundation sticks very well on skin.

Comparison with my bare face.
SUQQU's coverage is light to medium.

Texture is heavier than BB cream, definitely a foundation feels.
But lightly spread on skin.
It is mostly like my own but better skin, with a bit of glow.
I like how it glows like it comes from my own inner skin on cheeks.
I think coverage is bit low, since it does not cover acne marks well enough.
But it is not as dry as Shu Uemura or Estee Lauder.
Even though I like Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh so much,
it is a bit dry on the side of my lips (I have super dry skin).
SUQQU The Cream Foundation is better, as you can see on my face picture,
the areas on the side of lips is prettily covered.
But despite that, I still like Estee Lauder foundation because
the coverage is better and cheaper.

Shade 120 is darker than my hand, as you can see on the left picture.
But it's not a big problem.
Super love the glowing skin.

I think The Cream Foundation is a good light coverage with semi-matte foundation.
But it is not my holy grail.
The coverage is low and it is hard to get in my country here.
Although I think the staying power will overlook Estee Lauder.
SUQQU is prettier because it doesn't show dry skin around my lips!
But the price is very expensive!
You can compare with Clé de Peau Beauté.
SUQQU The Cream Foundation is sold for 11,000円,
which means about Rp 1.500.000,-!!!
I will leave that price for skincare, a base makeup more than 1 Million is too much.
But people who like the lightweight texture and glow on skin must try this.
As for me, I love the finish result, but there is cheaper similar product out there.



SUQQU Treatment Serum Primer

To enhance the skin’s glow, the primer covers it with a film of moisture,
giving a perfect base for your foundation.
With four added types of luxurious plant-based oil*,
our new primer brings even more glow, more life, to SUQQU’s signature foundations.

* Safflower oil, apricot kernel oil, evening primrose oil, and camellia oil (all moisturizing)


This primer comes in pink (similar to the packaging's color) and watery liquid.
The sweet scent is soft and not annoying at all.
The serum leaves my skin moisturized and although a bit sticky,
it helps to stick my foundation well.
But I could also use different primer with cheaper price.
Treatment Serum Primer is cost about 6,600 円 or Rp 950.000,-.
I think I will prefer Lancome or Clinique free moisturizing cream instead.
I got them as a bonus for purchasing another product, and it's very worthed.
Only need to apply a bit and will stay for months even though they're only in sample tube.

Picture using SUQQU Treatment Serum Primer.
Since it is only a base makeup without helping the discoloration,
it can't be seen on the picture.
I had topped it with foundation.


 
MY THOUGHTS OF SUQQU THE CREAM FOUNDATION:
+ Lightweight foundation without being too oily.
+ Gives glow result like it's coming from my own skin.
+ Easily spread on skin.
+ Coverage is low to medium, but need to use a few more times to reach medium coverage.
+ Does not emphasize dry skin and pores.
+ Stick to skin very well without cracking / changing appearance the entire day.
+ Texture of the cream is heavy than BB cream, but only needs a tiny size to cover all face.
- Super expensive price.
- Coverage is a bit low for people with acne problems.
 
 
MY THOUGHTS OF SUQQU TREATMENT SERUM PRIMER:
+ Sweet but lightly scented.
+ Spread well without the need of using too much liquid.
+ Moisturizing skin before using foundation and helps to maintain the foundation texture.
+ Gives glowing skin without being too oily.
+ Have SPF.
- Expensive price.
- There are similar kinds of products with cheaper price.
 

You May Also Like

0 Comments