Home

Reviews

About Me

Dear Dahlia Paradise Dual Palette #07 Lady Oxford

by - 4/29/2021 12:37:00 AM

 Dear Dahlia is a luxury vegan beauty brand from Korea,
inspired by the Dahlia flower and its timeless beauty.
When it was launched, the packaging is created marble-like.
But now, it have more colors, not just black and white marble.
I had been eye-ing this brand ever since I went to Korea in 2019.
But I could not find the brand there and gave up.
Now, it has been sold in Indonesia, so I have a chance to try it.
The most item I want is Paradise Dual Palette, but in shade 08 Strawberry Crush.
In the end, only Lady Oxford sold at first time at Sephora website,
so I chose this color instead.
Anyway, I would rather purchase the three colored palette than two,
that's why Lady Oxford is also a better choice.
 

 Perfectly coordinated, multi-purpose palettes for use on eyes, cheeks, and lips.
Infused with patented Dahlia Flower Extract and certified organic Sweet Almond Oil,
Argan Oil, Shea Butter, and Cacao Seed Butter to naturally nourish and protect skin.
All in a portable, pocket-sized compact with a double-sided mirror for easy, anywhere use.
 

A multi-use balm & eyeshadow duo for eyes, cheeks, and lips.
Creamy balm and velvety powder shadows with a matte and
glittery finish to create customized looks.
 
Colors:
 


When I purchased this Dual Palette, there was a launching bonus.
I got the sample of Dear Dahlia Paradise Dream Velvet Lip Mousse,
in the shade I wanted, Teddy.
Since I got the bonus, I didn't purchase the original size.
The other bonus is Benefit Porefessional, which I gave to my sister.

Benefit's packaging color is a contrast with the monochrome Dear Dahlia.


Such a long expired date.
But I'm glad.
 
 
Please go to the website for more information.


The real product is very tiny!
I wonder why they could produce a three-colored palettes in this tiny box.
Cute but elegant!


Sadly, there is no color description written in English here.
If I have more than one, it will be a hard time to find.


All colors don't have glitter.
 
As described by the website,
Lady Oxford consists of three colors palette.
The 1 balm is a soft pink-ish rose color, leans to nude pink.
Korean rose color might leads to anything, Japanese always leans on purple.
The two eyeshadow colors are powdery matte.
Peanut is a light brown and the other side is Mocha Brown.
But they are all natural colors, can be used when I'm in a hurry.
I like to use them by finger for fast application.
Using brush will makes them softer.


Rosy Beige will give me dewy finish cream cheek.
It's what I like, a blush that will give shine to my skin.
I am preferring a dewy, glowing natural finish than matte.
The cream glides smoothly, similar to Canmake Cream Cheek I think.


Such a pretty natural balance on my face.
Rosy Beige glows smoothly on my cheeks, without enlarging pores.
But I know that the eyeshadows, Peanut and Mocha Brown,
can be replaced with many eyeshadow out there.
The color is too mainstream in Korean cosmetic.


In all pictures, I used Teddy Lip Mousse.
I will review it later.
Teddy is a perfect match for natural look using Lady Oxford palette.
This creates flowery look suitable for garden photoshoot, right?
The colors sits smoothly on skin without showing dry.
And it stays in a long time under my dry skin type.
 

The price for Dear Dahlia is expensive.
It is a high end cosmetic, can be compared to Lancome, MAC, etc.
 But they have pretty colors to choose,
since Korean is good for flowery-like theme color.
Although I'm very satisfied with this brand,
I wonder about the eyeshadow color.
They can be replaced, for sure.
Maybe I would like to try lipstick or another Lip Mousse.
I know Sephora sold a mini six colors Lip Mousse to try.
 
 
 
 
MY THOUGHTS OF DEAR DAHLIA PARADISE DUAL PALETTE #07 LADY OXFORD:
+ A multi function palette for eye and cheek color.
+ Glides smoothly on skin.
+ Does not emphasize large pores or dry skin.
+ Stays long on skin since the texture is not oily.
+ Rosy Beige is a natural cream cheek that will create dewy finish on skin.
+ Two colors eyeshadow, Peanut and Mocha Brown, are also natural and suitable for daily use.
+ Packaging is very tiny and compact, so it won't take much space.
- Very expensive price.
- Eyeshadow colors can be replaced with other brands.

You May Also Like

0 Comments