Home

Reviews

About Me

Dejavu Lasting Fine Brush Pen Liquid #01 Deep Black デジャヴュ ラスティンファイン 筆ペンリキッド #01 ディープ ブラック

by - 4/05/2021 08:41:00 PM

 I ran out of black liquid eyeliner.
When I was searching for a good and cheap Japanese eyeliner,
I found about Dejavu again.
Earlier, I have tried the mascara.
And I think the Keep Style Mascara a is good.
So I don't need to think more of trying its liquid eyeliner.


This is an extra-fine brush eyeliner that can be drawn smoothly
to create a delicate line.
1. 0.1mm ultra-fine brush that can be drawn smoothly.
2. A delicate and glossy line lasts for one day.
3. Easily removed with hot water.

Colors available in Japan:

 
I chose Lasting Fine Brush Pen Liquid because the brush size is thin.
I think it will be easy to draw a thin line.


Packaging is in hot pink color.
Every Dejavu's line have eccentric color.
This made me believe it is a pink eyeliner, not black though.


 
Because this is a brush type, the color is very pigmented.
See the swatch below:


The left side is one swatch, right is three swatches.
But it was swatched on my hand.
It will become pigmented on my eyeline.


Thankfully, the brush type is the smoothest for my eyes.
Drawing thin line or tightlining won't hurt with Lasting Fine Brush.
The edge of the brush is not hard.
Don't worry to put strenght while tightlining.
And the liquid is easy to be removed, as the claim.
I drew a wrong line above my eyeline, and only need a 3-4 time rubbing
with my finger to remove the excess point.
But if the line is too big, I usually remove with tissue paper put in hot water.
That is an easy trick to create a clean eyeline.


My skin is dry, so I never have to worry with smudging / melting liquid eyeliner.
Dejavu also did good with staying power.
But it is not waterproof, so be careful while wearing.
Though for me, it is oil-proof.
I might repurchase again if I run out of black liquid eyeliner.
The price is cheaper than most Japanese eyeliner.
Meanwhile, it does have a good job.
I might try the brown later, if I need some.
 
I mainly use black eyeliner just fun, trying to copy Ishihara Satomi's makeup.
But as always, black eyeliner makes my eyes scary.




MY THOUGHTS OF DEJAVU LASTING FINE BRUSH PEN LIQUID #01 DEEP BLACK:
+ A thin brush that can reach the eyelid.
+ Brush is soft and the edge is not hard when drawing.
+ A clear black that will accentuate eyes.
+ Cheaper than most Japanese brands.
+ The pen packaging is not big, so the handle is firm.
+ Pigmented liquid.
+ Easy to remove with hot water.
+ Stays long on dry skin, without being smudge.
- Not waterproof.

You May Also Like

0 Comments