Home

Reviews

About Me

Colorgram Thunderbolt Tint Lacquer #02 Heart Tok

by - 3/26/2021 12:03:00 AM

 I am satisfied with Colorgram Multi Cube Palette
and have bought all two colors available 01 Basic and 02 Romantic.
Knowing that, I am also interested in the lip tint Ju Gyeong's wore.
It is the Thunderbolt Tint Lacquer in 02 Heart Tok.


A lightweight yet long-lasting lip tint.
Has a striking and rich color payoff.
Comes with a dewy formula that offers a soft and seamless application.
Formulated with aloe vera and rose hips to soothe and hydrate lips.
 

Since Ju Gyeong picked 02 Heart Tok, I also chose the same color.
I am aware orange-red won't be suitable for me.
But let's try it.
I thought of purchasing MLBB such as 04 Daily Tok or 06 Pretty Tok.
But in the end, I wanted to try wearing a striking bold red.

Color variations:
 




 #01 Romance Tok: Sultry, blush-like red
#02 Heart Tok: Classic bright red
#03 Light Tok: Vibrant orange red
#04 Daily Tok: Toned down daily coral
#06 Pretty Tok: Vigorous and bright coral
 

 I have always amaze with the box pretty picture.
It has fairy-like vibe.


Box color is the same as the lip tint color.
The color payoff is true to the advertisement.

With bling bling pink cap.



Well, I keep thinking the red is similar to blood.
That's why it is named "Heart"?
Heart that pumps up blood.
The liquid itself has strong sweet scent that will disappear in 3 seconds.
Before using, the liquid is watery, similar to The Face Shop Lovely Me Aqua Tint.
I like The Face Shop lip tint because despite the dry tint,
it is surprisingly very moisturizing to dry lips like mine.

See below for the swatch:



I thought the result will be similar to The Face Shop.
But it turns out, it is more similar to a lip tattoo.
Maybe, the pigmentation is more similar to Chateau Labiotte.
A pigmented lip tint, easy to create gradation.
Since the liquid is watery, its color won't transfer much.
Be careful though.
Swatching too much on inner lips will stain teeth.

Applied full lips on right picture.
This is too scary.
I won't ever use it full lips.
 
Thunderbolt Tint Lacquer is very striking bold like a thunder.
Since it doesn't transfer much, the tint is also hard to be removed.
But!
Use hot / warm water instead a cleansing oil / micellar water.
It will be easy to remove with something warm.
I don't need to rub hard and it will transfer to tissue paper.
I always pour some hot water to a tissue paper for this kind of lip tint.

 
I feel this orange red is suitable for daily color, despite it is bold.
Because the texture is easy to create gradation,
I feel younger wearing it instead of bold red in full matte lips.
I understand now why young girl in Korea like to use bold gradation lip tint.
It makes their face brighter without looking old.
As for me, Heart Tok is a color I can wear.
But as I have thought, the orange red will make my teeth yellow.
Although I won't show my teeth all the time.
I don't know about the moisturizing effect but I believe it does the same as The Face Shop.
 

For repurchase, although I am satisfied with the texture,
I don't think I will buy other color.
They look similar to me.
And bold red is not my everyday to wear color.
I will use it when I feel my face looks tired or when I want to pop out my lips.
 


 
MY THOUGHTS OF COLORGRAM THUNDERBOLT TINT LACQUER #02 HEART TOK:
+ Bright and cheerful warm red.
+ Easy to create gradation.
+ Almost zero transfer.
+ Long lasting, I think it will stay all the day without eating too much.
+ A bit moisturizing.
+ Pigmentation is build-able and can be very bold.
+ Not too expensive, a standard Korean cosmetic price.
- Even though there are five colors to choose, I think they all look similar. I'm sure color 01-03 will be similar.
- There are many brands producing this kind of lip tint.

You May Also Like

0 Comments