Home

Reviews

About Me

Colorgram Tok Multi Cube Palette #01 Basic Cube

by - 1/17/2021 12:16:00 AM

 Colorgram is a brand sold by CJ Olive Young, produced by Cosmax.
It is a drugstore and cosmetic shop, popular in Korea.
Even in Olive Young website,
I could not find any descriptions about this product.
I considered this palette includes eyeshadow, highlighter,
blusher, and contouring powder.
The item is popular nowadays because
Moon Ga Young wore it in True Beauty drama.
 I chose 01 Basic Cube because I don't think I will fit the other, coral theme.
But I'm also interested in coral palette as a blusher.
The review for palette #02 Romantic Cube is here.
 The price is not too expensive, considering there are many colors to use.
 
Ads:
 
The other palette have orangey colors.
I didn't choose it because I don't think I will fit yellow-orange color like that.
 



Color variations:



When I purchased it at Olive Young official store in Shopee,
I got a bonus of WAKEMAKE, another brand from Olive Young.
And it is a full size lip tint!
I will review the lip tint later.


I have never bought a palette in those kind of picture before.
This is new and surprisingly, I like it.
The old photo-like picture makes me believe the product must be good.
I don't know why though.
The picture feels like it is calming.




Bling-bling pink case.
The vibes feels like a selebrity's item.

When I took the picture of this, I wanted to quickly try the blush.
It is a beige pink color (mauve).


Color swatches:


Color A has large glitter with off white color.
B is a brown glittery color.
C is a dark brown shimmer.
The D palette is for matte powder with similar tone as A-B-C.
E can be used as blusher or eyeshadow in matte mauve.
Powder doesn't have any scent.


On the picture above, I used all D colors on my eyes.
Then, create shadow on the outer corner with C.
Top the middle lid with B.
And A for plump undereyes.
On cheek, I used the E color as a blush.
And used all D palettes for shading (sheer).
I will show you when I put the shading boldly below.


Basic Cube is a basic brown that will be suitable for all kind of makeup.
It can be used sheer as eyeshadow and shading powder.
The brown tone is actually more suitable for warm skintone.
But when I used as shading in sheer application,
the palette gives a natural finish shade to my pale skin.
Because the palette contains sheer color, it will suit red lips well.
 
The matte powders are very soft, similar to a pressed powder.
The amount when I took it with brush could be adjustable.
Especially for shading, I could adjust it sheer easily.
If I lightly swipe, it will be sheer.
But if I pressed my brush while swiping a few times, the color will be pigmented.
Below is the picture of me trying to pull the shading color.
But I did not use it as eyeshadow though.

Here, I used the brown matte powders boldly to show the color well.
But actually, I don't like this kind of heavy shading.
My face will have uneven skintone.
And the color is too warm for me, better to use it softly.
Using WAKEMAKE lip tint from the bonus, will review it later.

I think I will keep using brown matte colors in D palette
for natural matte eyeshadow and nose shading.
I rarely use contouring on my face.
If so, I'd prefer highlighter to create glowy finish on cheeks.
Meanwhile, I think blush is very sheer
and it is hard to apply it boldly.
Some people will hate it, but I like sheer finish.

 Thankfully, I bought Multi Cube Palette at a discount in Olive Young Shopee official.
The price went back to almost twice what I bought now.
The shop delivered fast, only need about a week before new year.
I hope I can get the other coral palette too later.
Even though I won't suit the orangey matte powder and B color in it,
I think I don't have too many coral palettes in my shelf.
So far, I like to experiment more in this palette.
Since the color can be pushed to be more pigmented.
But I'm satisfied to use the brown matte shades for eyeshadow.
When I'm too lazy, I will only put matte brown shade (or two).
I don't think Colorgram website is up to date.
If you want to search more of their latest products, visit the Instagram instead.

 
 

MY THOUGHTS OF COLORGRAM TOK MULTI CUBE PALETTE #01 BASIC CUBE:
+ Contains many colors to choose for different occasions.
+ The glittery type powder does not create heavy fallout. Only a bit.
+ The matte brown shades can be adjusted to be pigmented.
+ Soft particles and glides smoothly on skin, especially the matte type.
+ Suitable for daily makeup without heavy colors.
+ Light weight palette, can be brought on easily.
+ Good for beginner because it contains all basic colors and types.
- Original price is a bit expensive though. But palette is big, suitable for four pans in it.
- Does not include mirror and brush.
- Highlighter only suitable to be used on eyes. I don't think it will suit face, because the glitter is big.

You May Also Like

0 Comments