Home

Reviews

About Me

Colorgram Tok Multi Cube Palette #02 Romantic Cube

by - 1/31/2021 12:13:00 AM

 After purchasing the palette 01 Basic Cube,
I waited for another sale from Colorgram official store.
And there was another sale finally, I didn't think twice to buy palette 02.
This is called Romantic Cube, with coral based color.
Truthfully, I think this is the first time I bought a coral palette.
Even I don't have eyeshadow in coral theme, maybe?
 But it was too sheer only one color,
I couldn't capture the coral / orange shadow well.

Different than the first palette, Romantic Cube has a cute but still natural themed.
It is full of bright color, especially color E, which I think is for contouring.




Romantic Cube is perfect for spring makeup.
I thought the coral wouldn't suit my skintone.
But surprisingly, they look more like pink than orange.
Full of matte, shimmer, and glittery powders.
My favorite is "Deep Heart".
It looks similar to Nars Orgasm, with more glitters.
It will look pretty to be used as a mono eyeshadow or on top gradation.

Have pretty box again.
This time, the woman moved to look on the left without her hand.
 

Color D have a little shimmer particles, but looks like matte.
I think they are suitable to be used as blusher,
because it will show glowing finish on cheeks.
The color on cheeks is a pretty coral color that will suit any skintone.
It brighten up my face.
I thought it will be orange-yellow before purchasing this.
But I'm glad it is more to pink-coral.

This palette is brighter than 01 Basic Cube.
 
Comparison between 01 Basic Cube and 02 Romantic Cube:
 

I use D pan pretty often recently because it gives me natural brown eye look.

And the colors in D pan are very pretty and not limited to one hue,
so they are also perfect for gradation in eyeshadow.
Soft Time is more cooler in tone than palette 01.
I like to use it as nose shading because it is sheer.
If I use Basic Cube D pan as nose shading. it will be too warm.
Then, Love Maze is good to be a shadow color for outer corner eyes.


I could not capture color D.4 because it looks similar with my skin.

Swatches on face:


I could experiment with bright colors on my face with Romantic Cube palette.
Basic Cube is boring, but really helpful if I just want a brown matte eyeshadow.
I could mix all palettes according to my taste and mood.
 For contouring, I just like to contour my nose so I might use 02 more.

Here, I used all D pan on my eyelids.
Then, topped the middle upper lids with A, lower lid with B.
As for cheeks, using all D colors.
I used them boldly so it is visible on picture.
Truthfully, I don't like using B pan because of big glitters.
It is heavy and more fallouts, although still maintain-able.
 
And in this picture, I used simpler eyeshadow.
Put D.2 as base color, A on the top middle lid,
C on outer corner of upper and lower lid.
A pan in the middle made it the overall look pink.
Also, I used Basic Cube A for lower eyelid.
 

Overall, I'm really satisfied with all Colorgram Tok Multi Cube Palettes.
They can be used in any occassion.
And the colors are all very natural and bright to be my favorite,
compared to Clio Pro Eye Palette.
 Especially since the glitter color B in all palette won't fall easily.
Although it have big glitter that won't be suitable for daily use on my preference.
 
 
Which makeup look do you like?
I personally think the first look is glittery and suitable for party.
The second look is more daily friendly.
But the blush for party look was too bold.
It's because I wanted to try to show it more on picture.
 
True Beauty drama will be over next month.
I'm glad I could review this pallette in all colors before the drama ended.
I also read the Webtoon but it's slower and became a bit boring.



MY THOUGHTS OF COLORGRAM TOK MULTI CUBE PALETTE #02 ROMANTIC CUBE:
+ D pan Coral Wave have bright and colorful coral tone that is not too yellow thanks to the third color from above.
+ Again, D pan have shimmer particles that will be suitable as cheek blusher too.
+ B pan Hot Sparkle have large glitter but won't fall easily.
+ Deep Heart is a cute coral pink glittery color that will suit Nars Orgasm.
+ Can be used for contouring because it contains sheer brown color Soft Time.
+ Suitable for daily because the colors are not bold.
+ This palette is suitable for beginner who wants pretty bright tone palette.
- Does not have mirror and brush.
- Same as Basic Cube, the glittery colors A & B are not suitable as a face highlighter.

You May Also Like

0 Comments