Home

Reviews

About Me

Lancôme Le Crayon Khol #01 Noir

by - 3/08/2021 07:40:00 PM

 Le Crayon Khol is a long wear creamy pencil eyeliner.
I got this from purchasing Grandiose Smudgeproof Mascara set
together with Mini L'Absolu Rouge Sheer #264 Peut-etre.
If not, I won't purchase a creamy pencil eyeliner.
I have not perfecting my skill to use smudge eyeliner.
 The eyeliner is in small size because it is only a bonus set.
 

 Create a sensual, intense eye look with ease.
This smudgy, creamy-smooth eye pencil delivers a dose of decadent color
that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully.
In an instant, eyes are perfectly lined, defined and contoured
for a smoldering effect that’s absolutely irresistible.
 
 Colors:
 
 
From left to right:
Cafe Serre
Purple Dusk
Black Coffee
Black Ebony
Black Lapis
 Blanc
Gris Noir
Moss


I am glad because the pencil have cap to prevent it from breaking.
The tip of the pencil is very creamy, makes it hard to sharpened.
I don't use smokey eyeliner often, so I don't think I will sharpening it a lot.
But it's such a time consuming.


Noir is an intense black color.
I personally would be happier to receive Cafe Serre instead or Black Coffee.
 

 Look at my swatch picture.
The pencil is very creamy, so it will leave some of the cream while I draw line.
I found creamy pencil liner is hard to maintain.
If I got it wrong it, I wouldn't have any choice to remove.
And such an effort to smudge the line, I would use dark color eyeliner instead.
The pencil glides smoothly.
But it is also easy to draw wrong line.

 On the left picture, I created winged eyeliner.
I used it on my undereyes too.
You can see how it doesn't smudge.
But I haven't try for a long time though.
 
I feel my eyes is a mess using smudge eyeliner.
Even though it doesn't smudge easily, if I use it undereyes, it will smudge a bit.
Even though I have super dry skin!
The formula doesn't hurt my eyes.
But it is hard to remove.
I need to use cleansing oil because micellar water will just mess up more color.


I feel that my eyes shape is not suitable to wear smokey eye makeup.
I will keep the eyeliner in my stash.
Someone had told me that my eyes looks scary using eyeliner, especially black.
Well, I might use it on special occassion though.
But sharpening this kind of creamy pencil is problematic.
I won't buy any smudge eyeliner and glad it is only a free bonus set.

 
 
 
MY THOUGHTS OF LANCOME LE CRAYON KHOL #01 NOIR:
+ Glides smoothly on skin.
+ Formula does not hurt eyes.
+ Does not smudge easily. Though a bit smudging for undereyes.
+ Comes with a cap to prevent the creamy type pencil break off.
+ Noir is a dark black. True to its name.
- Expensive but with the quality it's alright because it does not smudge easily if you don't rub it.
- Hard to be sharpened because it breaks easily.

You May Also Like

0 Comments