Home

Reviews

About Me

Colorgram Artist Formula Auto Brow Pencil #03 Deep Brown

by - 3/31/2021 12:30:00 AM

 I thought of purchasing a new eyebrow pencil.
Since I almost run out of Etude's eyebrow pencil,
I tried one from Colorgram.
I chose it in Deep Brown color to match my real hair color.
A dark brown but not too red.


More descriptions of Colorgram Artist Formula Auto Brow Pencil:




This is actually a normal eyebrow pencil with screw brush.
But the shape is in hexagonal, which is rare to me.
 
*Feature
- Comes in 6 shades for variation.
- Has an angled tip to help create both thin and thick lines.
- Comes with a spoolie end for brushing through and softening your brows.
 
*Ideal for
For those who want a brow pencil that is easy to use and allows precise application.
For those who are looking for a blendable, long-wearing brow pencil.
For those who want to have full, thick, and perfectly-defined eyebrows.



Only five colors available.
I chose #03 Deep Brown because my hair is not colored now.
And even though I have natural dark brown hair,
it lacks red tone so I don't choose #04 Dark Brown.
My Etude's old pencil have red tone in it,
and does not match my actual hair color.



The deep brown color at the box resembles the actual pencil color.
But color payoff is not as strong as its box.
I'm glad, since I have thick brows.
I don't like using thick-colored eyebrow product.
My Etude's natural brown color is too strong and pigmented for me.
I always have a hard time brushing it so it won't be too thick.


Look at that.
When I put out the brush, I had thought it would be very soft.
It turns out for real.
And the brush does the job of smudging pencil color greatly.
It is a no.1 reason I like this pencil so much.
Because a brush that smudge greatly will make the color pigment thinner.

Look at that hexagonal shape.
This is good to reach the edge of my brows easily.

Size is generous.
Maybe the same as any other Korean eyebrow products.
 
The pencil type is hard, but glides smooth and not dry.
For those who like creamy pencil, this is not for you.
But because the type is hard, it won't give too bold color at first application.

Last, we will see the color swatches below.



I'm very happy the color is not too bold.
With this, I don't need to use eyebrow mascara.
Because the color is not too bold, it will look natural with my hair.


As I have told you earlier, the Deep Brown looks very natural,
both the up and down hair part.
I am in the middle of not dying my hair, so it is a mix.
But my natural hair is a bit brown, right?
The colored part begins under my ears.
 Deep Brown is very suitable with dark brown, cocoa hair color!


I love using this eyebrow pencil so much.
I think I will repurchase more, maybe 2 or 3 more later.
The color is pigmented at first, but the brush will do the magic
by smoothing the color to earn natural result.
I found a good eyebrow pencil and will stick to this for a few years more maybe.
The price is not too expensive, as usual from Korean brand.




MY THOUGHTS OF COLORGRAM ARTIST FORMULA AUTO BROW PENCIL #03 DEEP BROWN:
+ Hard type pencil but glides smoothly without being too dry or oily.
+ Brush is very good at smudging too bold color.
+ Deep Brown is a good choice for cocoa hair people like me who is not suitable with red or grey tone.
+ Size is generous and cheap price.
+ Hexagonal shape will draw edge of eyebrows easily.
+ Even though it is pigmented and a bit dark than other color, I can easily adjust the pigmentation with brush.
- Not suitable for people who like creamy and pomade-like type.

You May Also Like

0 Comments