Home

Reviews

About Me

Lancôme Grandiôse Smudgeproof Mascara #01 Noir Mirifique

by - 3/02/2021 12:07:00 AM

 I bought a mascara set from Lancôme.
The box contains Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner and
mini L'Absolu Rouge Sheer #264.
But I will create a separate post for each item,
because they have different functions.
Although I usually post a set in one post,
this time, I will put in separate posts.


Grandiose Smudgeproof is wide-angled fan mascara.
Focused on 3 aspects: Wand + Brush + Formula.

The set is actually like this:

This set includes Le Crayin Khol #01 Noir
and Mini Absolu Rouge Sheer #264 Peut-etre.
The Grandiose Smudgeproof is in #01 Noir Mirifique.
Noir means black and Mirifique is fabulous.

Lancome grandiose wide-angle fan effect mascara has the following features:
for the 1st time in lancome history this patent-pending " swan-neck " wand
and high-precision brush can grab lashes close to the roots
to perfectly fan them out, corner to corner.
Reinvents and unveils a new application technique that effortlessly
creates perfectly open, full and even lashes starting with the first stroke,
lashes are coated from root to tip.
Adapted to suit different eye shapes, this mascara creates
a spectacular wide-angle fan effect.
An Innovative formula enriched with Lancome's exclusive native rose-cell extract.
Captivating, eyes are simply grandiose.


On the other side of the box, there is a mascara design.
Grandiose tube design is very popular a few years ago.
There is a rose ornaments above its bottle-like mascara tube.
And the brush shape is weird, curvy right and left.



I bought online and the packaging was damaged.
But the set inside was fine.


This time, I will only post the picture of eyeliner and lipstick until this.
Please wait for the post about them.
The packagings are all in black color.
Most cosmetics brand always uses black or white as the main color.

Take a better look at the mascara tube, especially the rose.
It looks like 3D.

But I'm sure the rose is only a paper-like inside a bottle.
I don't know if I can put it out after the mascara have expired later.
I'd like to experience taking it out, but it seems hard to do.

I posted this again, because you might want to see from different angle.

When opening the mascara, I had a bit hard time taking the brush out.
It is curvy and heavy, I should turn over my hand too.
And there is slightly fiber-like smell you can find in every brand mascara.
 
With that kind of brush pattern, I think this mascara is a volumizing type.
It claims to separate each lash and won't make it clump.
Since I got another mascara, Hypnose Doll Eyes,
I thought this mascara will be the same it.
I like Hypnose Doll Eyes because even though it is volumizing lashes,
it doesn't smudge easily.
But Grandiose Smudgeproof does clump on me!


I had a hard time putting mascara on the inner lashes.
But after more than three times brushing the mascara,
it made my inner lashes clump.
I wonder if it is my only fault.
Or is it because the claim didn't work on me.
I feel this mascara is very pricey because of this result.


For volumizing effect, I don't feel much impact.
It is true of separating my eyelashes,
but only works from middle to outer side of it.
Sinze the wand is big, I also had more problem of putting near my nose (inner side).
But lower eyelashes is easier, thankfully.
Since the color is black, it defines my thin lashes too.
But I feel the separate lashes is not natural because the formula is not curling.
The mascara liquid is hard and straight.


Easy to remove with micellar water or water only.
But it stays strong on my dry skin type eyelid.
I don't know for oily or combination though.
For this kind of price, more than half a million Rupiah,
I won't repurchase.
I will keep using Kiss Me Heroine Make for long and separate lashes,
and Canmake GOKUBUTO for volumizing.
I think I only tried purchasing it for the set inside.
They are worthy though.




MY THOUGHTS OF LANCOME GRANDIOSE SMUDGEPROOF MASCARA #01 NOIR:
+ Pretty design and the rose is in 3D like.
+ Separating lashes, but easier on the middle to outer corner of the eyes.
+ Gives definition to thin eyelashes with black color.
+ Stays strong on dry skin without smudging.
+ Easy to remove and not waterproof.
- Very expensive. Thankfully, it is a set with kohl eyeliner and a mini lipstick.
- A bit clumping on inner side eyelashes.
- Does not lenghtening lashes and finish result is a bit stiff because my eyelashes goes straight.

You May Also Like

0 Comments