Home

Reviews

About Me

WAKEMAKE Mousse Tok Tint #04 You Got It

by - 1/26/2021 12:58:00 AM

I got WAKEMAKE Mousse Tok Tint #04 as a free bonus.
Truthfully, I rather not use any matte lip tint.
Since I have super dry lips, matte will create an obvious dry parts.
But mousse texture is different.
Ever since I have tried Innisfree Creamy Tint Lip Mousse, I love
using a mousse-like lip tint for its lightweight and easy to control color.
Don't forget about my favorite Peripera lip tint.
It also comes in airy / mousse texture.
 

This is a lightweight air-fit matte tint with a mousse textured color,
gliding and sitting onto your lips, feeling like you're wearing nothing.
Spreads thinly and gently.
 
#Airy Matte Finish 
A moisturizing mousse texture that spreads lightly, giving a fresh finish.

#Natural Matte Blurring
A matte mousse texture that spreads evenly onto the lips.

#Tinted With An Original Color
Stains your lips with an original color, creating a clear and vivid look.

Colors:



I was a bit skeptical to think color 04 You Got It won't suit my skintone.
It looks very orange in the tube and this advertisement.
I think this color is the warmest in Mousse Tok Tint range.



Only packaged with a simple design box.
There is no picture.
The box color represents the lip tint color.


The tube is made in velvet packaging.
It feels clean and simple.

Looking at it, the brush is very standard.
It does not hurt and can reach the edge of my lips well.

Color swatches:


Gradation:



Bold:


I don't know why when I put the tint boldly, it will be red.
Anyway, You Got It contains more red than yellow.
So it will be fine for me.
There is a sweet candy-like scent from the liquid.
But it will disappear quickly.


I feel that this kind of orange suit me.
It is more to red and does not put too much yellow in it.
The mature and office-lady look color.
Uh, I think this color is also popular by high school girl in Korea?
But in my country, only adult woman wear this kind of red.
Surprisingly, I like this kind of orange red.


When I'm wearing it bold,
this will look ugly.
I have never had confidence to use a bold lip color like in below picture.
 
Staying power is great, similar to other matte lip tint brands.
It is a bit hard to removed.
Easier to remove it with hot water and rub with tissue paper.
I have tried rubbing with micellar water.
Needed a few times cleaning it until my lips got hurt for a week.
Even though it's still transferring a bit,
the Mousse Tok Tint leaves tinted lips like a tattoo.
Remember that it's hard to be removed, especially if I did full lips.

I wonder about the moisturizing effect.
Since most matte lip product won't do good on my dry lips.
I think it is a normal lip tint.
But I have never try to use it for a long time.
The instagram doesn't promote this range anymore.
Maybe because Mousse Tok Tint is an old range.
But I can spot it in this post.
I think the price is decent for drugstore and a bit higher than most brands.
The Mousse Tok Tint is different than Peripera Airy Ink.
While Peripera gets matte and velvety after application,
WAKEMAKE Mousse Tok Tint stays a bit creamy if applied fully.

Full lips application.
But I don't like using too much product.
Part of it is because the liquid is not all matte.
It will transfer to my teeth too.




MY THOUGHTS OF WAKEMAKE MOUSSE TOK TINT #04 YOU GOT IT:
+ Good staying power because it is a matte tint type. It won't get erased even if I rub after eating.
+ The orange-y red is wearable for any skin type.
+ Sweet scent that is not annoying.
+ Easy to create gradation.
+ The size is quite big and tube is long.
+ Brush is standard and won't hurt my lips for the long size.
+ Mousse type like this won't emphasize dry lips.
- Still transfer a bit, but won't get erased.

You May Also Like

0 Comments