Home

Reviews

About Me

NACIFIC Indonesia Juicy Mood Blusher #01 Berry Blossom

by - 1/01/2021 07:25:00 PM

 First of all, happy new year 2021.
We finally reached another year.
The product I will be reviewing here is from NACIFIC Indonesia.
I tried the blusher and lip tint.
So far, I am satisfied with the result.
The cosmetics are made from PT Cosmax Indonesia.
So that's why the price is very cheap and often have 50% off discount!
Brand models are Chanyeol and Dita Karang.


This product is a cream blush type.
The color on pan is matte.
But I don't know why it gives glowing result on skin.
Texture is similar to Canmake Cream Blush.
Easy to swipe and blend.
Since it is a cream blush, it can be used on eyes, lips, cheeks.
There are three colors available to choose and all are very natural.

01 Berry Blossom : mauve pink for soft bold look.
02 Peach Candy : peach coral color for fresh look.
03 Grapefruit Soda : dusty rose for everyday look.

Dita Karang as the model from Indonesia, girl group of Secret Number.
But I don't follow idol so I don't care.

At first, I was confused to choose between 01 or 03.
They are very similar.
But I decided to buy bold color from the range.

Box is in pink color, same as the pan.
The design is very simple.
 
Also have the shade name at the side box.

There is a sticker on the back pan.
It wrote about the manufacturer, PT Cosmax.
Expired date will be for almost three years.

I love big mirror in a cosmetic product.
The text is also very cute.
It feels like I will be able to shine using the product?

Better look at the pan.
It is a matte pink berry color.

Swatches:

See it?
It gives glowing result despite it is matte on the pan.
I think there is a little shimmer particles on the cream.
Which is good to create dewy finish look.

Even by putting on my bare skin, the cream creates glowing finish!
I like this kind of cream blush.

As you can see, the color finish result is very good.
I like glowing skin finish, so this blusher is perfect,
which won't mattify dewy foundation.
On my skintone, the color have a same result as on pan, a bluish pink.
 And it does not enlarge pores, a good finish.
It really makes me feels more feminine and cute.
But not as strong as the desciption says, to create bold look.
The result is a soft pink though.

Here, I put more than five swatches so the color can be visible.
I also used the Glossy Mood Lip Tint, I will review it later.

The only downside is I need more than five times swatch applying this blush.
The color is very sheer, so better not to blend it for a long time and just tapping lightly.
It can disappear easily if I only put three swatches, despite on dry skin.
But after putting more than five times, the color lasts longer.
 I think the size is very small and the pan is thin.
Despite the cheap price, I must use a few more times.
So it is the same as pigmented cream blush that have more expensive color.
But I don't think it is not a big problem.
 
I'm confuse if this is a collaboration with NACIFIC Korea,
since I could not find the cosmetic products in Korean website.
But the Korean website put Chanyeol with cosmetic products video.
The website didn't sell cosmetic but putting the video in it?
And I have tried opening Japan's instagram.
They didn't sell or put cosmetic picture too except one cushion.
 



MY THOUGHTS OF NACIFIC INDONESIA JUICY MOOD BLUSHER #01 BERRY BLOSSOM:
+ Create glowy skin finish.
+ The color is not strong / bold. Good for daily use.
+ Does not emphasize pores and dry skin.
+ Easy to swipe.
+ Very cheap price, it can be purchased for Rp 59.000,- at sale, but I bought it at Rp 72.000,- sadly. One day after I received my package, the price went down...
+ Does not have scent so it is not annoying.
+ Have large mirror that will be useful on travelling.
- Need more swipes to get the color.

You May Also Like

0 Comments