Home

Reviews

About Me

Shiseido Eyebrow Pencil #2 Dark Brown 資生堂 眉墨鉛筆 #2 ダークブラウン

by - 1/11/2021 11:41:00 PM

 This is the cheap version of Shiseido that might be sold at drugstore.
If you browse in Shiseido website, there is no eyebrow pencil.
But I google-d it, and found it was sold at its website, Watashi+ by Shiseido.
There are four colors available, and I chose Dark Brown
because I didn't color my hair nowadays.
 

This is an easy to draw eyebrow pencil with moderate core hardness
and natural finish eyebrow.
I bought Brown and Dark Brown.
But considering the Dark Brown seems lighter than Brown,
I chose it and gave the Brown to my mother.
She likes this kind of pencil more than the latest version.
 

 
I don't understand why Dark Brown is lighter than Brown.
But it is more grey, maybe that's why the color seems lighter.
I didn't color my hair nowadays, so I need darker eyebrow color.
This is the perfect shade that won't create too thick brow to me.


My natural hair color is a bit brown-ish than black.
So I chose brown, instead gray.

Comparison color between Brown and Dark Brown.
Dark Brown has gray tone, while Brown is brown red.

Some people might hate Japanese eyebrow pencil, that is hard to glide.
The color is not as thick as Korean or Western eyebrow pencil.
But this is what makes people with natural thick eyebrow like me chose it.
With sheer color, my brows won't become too thick.
Only have it to color sparse brow.
Staying power is good on my dry skin.
I have not experience an eyebrow product to melt around my skin.


I find it troublesome to sharpened the pencil.
So I won't purchase product like this.
I would prefer something like Canmake, with same result.




MY THOUGHTS OF SHISEIDO EYEBROW PENCIL #2 DARK BROWN:
+ Even though it claims as Dark Brown, the color is not dark.
+ Gives sheer finish eyebrow that won't be too thick.
+ Cheap!
+ The size is tiny so it is travel friendly with light weight.
+ Even though it is a hard pencil, it does not hurt my skin.
+ Stays long.
- A bit troublesome to sharpened it.
- Sheer pigmentation.

You May Also Like

0 Comments