Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Softymo natu savon Select Cleansing Foam White #Chamomile & Pear ナチュサボン セレクト クレンジングフォーム ホワイト #カモミール&ペア

by - 8/29/2020 09:30:00 PM

Since Kose drugstore came in Indonesia, I had been trying a few of them.
I have purchased Je l'aime a few times, the shampoo, conditioner, and hair mask.
Moreover, I have bought three times for the hair mask alone.
I had been eye-ing natu savon because the theme is natural with grass pattern.


Kose Softymo natu savon is plant based product with natural ingredients.
Bring botanical grace to everyday skin, for all women who want
original beauty of their bare skin.
Consists of face and body care series.

The Cleansing Foam is a botanical face wash that can also remove makeup.
A high quality creamy foam that removes makeup and stains on skin at once,
gently cleanses the skin without feeling tight.
To brighten up the clear skin.
The chamomile & pear have pleasant scent to brighten skin.
The apple & jasmine have gentle scent to give moisture.

How to do:
Take an appropriate amount (approx. 3 times pressing the pump) on the palm
of your hand, gently wash your face so that it covers the entire face,
and then rinse thoroughly.

If you have a makeup that does not come off easily, do not wet your hands or face
and wash with a large amount of foam.
 
Model is Aiba Masaki, same as Je l'aime.

The wallpaper can be downloaded on official site.
But no ads for face care series.
This is for body wash.


Range for face care:

I should have choose the moist apple & jasmine scent for my dry skin.
But either variation is fine to my skin.

Chamomile & Pear Scent:
Top
Citrus : Bergamot, grapefruit, lemon, orange, lime
Fruity : Apple, peach, pear, passion fruit, guava
Green : Leafy, Cassis
Herbal : Lavender, eucalyptus, chamomile
Middle
Floral : Jasmine, muguet, rose
Spice : Basil, ginger
End
Musk
Woody : Sandalwood, Cedarwood
Amber Powdery

Apple & Jasmine Scent:
Top
Citrus : Bergamot, grapefruit, lemon, orange
Fruity : Apple, peach, melon, plum
Green : Leafy, galvanum, blackcurrant, violet
Middle
Floral : Jasmine, muguet, rose, freesia, peony, lilac
End
Musk
Woody : Sandalwood, Cedarwood
Amber Vanilla

I hadn't read the scent before purchasing.
By reading this, I should have bought Apple & Jasmine scent!
I like vanilla, jasmine, apple, and lemon scent rather than
peach, basil, ginger, and wood fragrance in Chamomile & Pear.
But I read a review saying she likes this scent more than Apple & Jasmine.
So I chose this instead.

Pump type bottle allowing to keep the liquid hygienic inside the bottle.

Cleansing Foam have black color pump.
I thought of purchasing the Apple & Jasmine scent because I love them.
But I read somewhere that the scent is not as strong as Chamomile & Pear.
So I picked this.
I supposed to pick moist variation though for my dry skin.
But my choice is also good.

The cleansing foam will pour foamy bubbles when you push it.
Even though the inside of the transparent bottle is liquid.
Only need to push once or twice, a small foam, will do for the entire face.

The scent is not strong.
I think it is more to woody scent and slightly sour of pear.
But it doesn't leave after you wash it off.


Seriously, the final result is very satisfying.
This is the best face wash I have tried.
Senka can't even compare to natu savon.
While I feel Senka face wash gives clean finish,
the staying effect is not long.
After an hour of washing my face, I feel a little bit oily again.

But natu savon doesn't do that!
It doesn't feel tight as Senka, still leaves me a bit of natural oil on my face.
So I thought my skin is not as refreshed as Senka.
Using natu savon didn't give me any sudden effect,
except for mochi skin feelings.
But after a few hours, even for the next morning,
I didn't feel oily on my face at all.
The area around my nose feels pretty clean, without excess sebum.
For makeup, since I clean it with micellar water first,
using natu savon Cleansing Foam helps to remove it better.
Of course its price is expensive.
But I think I can store it for 4-5 months.
Because I only need a little push from the foam.



MY THOUGHTS OF NATU SAVON SELECT CLEANSING FOAM WHITE #CHAMOMILE & PEAR:
+ Cleansing all face without feeling tight.
+ Can control oil for hours, depending on skin type. I think it can stay good from evening to next morning, makes it half a day on my very dry skin.
+ Only needs a little bit of pumping to wash the entire face.
+ Refreshing scent, more to fruity and woody.
+ Doesn't irritate skin. Safe ingredients.
+ The foam is very smooth and spread well even without mixing with water.
+ Can remove makeup for this type of Cleansing Foam, not Washing Foam
- Expensive.

You May Also Like

0 Comments