Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge #17 Mellow Blossom キャンメイク ステイオンバームルージュ #17 メロウブロッサム

by - 1/09/2020 03:26:00 PM

I love Stay-on Balm Rouge for years.
My favorite color is no.05 Flowing Cherry Petal.
But the limited color for autumn 2019, Mellow Blossom,
is very pretty so I have to grab one.
A pink and brown color is the theme for most of Canmake's
autumn 2019 products.
But I am glad the color from Canmake is mostly sheer.

For Mellow Blossom color description, see the picture below:


On lips, Mellow Blossom is similar with Flowing Cherry Petal.
But Flowing Cherry Petal is brighter and suitable for spring theme.
Meanwhile, Mellow Blossom is cooler.



I don't need to talk much about finish result
since I had reviewed it many times.
It is creamy like a normal lipbalm,
but with pigmented color.
Doesn't have scent.

It is a normal lipbalm so don't expect long staying power or tint.

The left is Stay-on Balm Rouge, right is Cream Cheek #18 Elegant Rose.

On lips, it is a muted pink.
Natural and pretty.

The result is very natural like my own lip color.
Doesn't emphasize dry lips.
A bit glossy but not oily.
Even though the color is MLBB,
it covers dark lip color too.
For me, I love all Stay-on Balm Rouges I have bought.
But the only one not suited for me is no.06.


Since Mellow Blossom is a limited color,
I don't think it will be sold for a long time.
But this color is suitable for me and I love it too.
I just hope Canmake will sell it longer.


If I have to choose three of Stay-on Balm Rouge favorite color,
I would choose no.05, 17, 08.
Too bad the 17 Mellow Blossom is just a limited color.
My preferrence is based on natural lip color and the moisturizing effect.



You May Also Like

0 Comments