Home

Reviews

About Me

Nature Republic By Flower Jeju Jam Balm #Tangerine Honey

by - 12/05/2017 08:13:00 PM

I got this lip balm from my director
when she had a business trip to Korea.
This is only a small lip balm, but I'm very thankful.
Actually, this lip balm is not my 1st Nature Rep's product.
I once tried its Aloe Vera Gel, but
didn't find any long term effect on my dry skin.


This is a lip balm with sweet scent in a lovely jam container.
Plenty of nutritious honey ingredient gives healthy lip care.
Lip balm with the moist and soft texture.
Has delicate fruit fragrance.


The size is very tiny.
But I already thought it was a lip balm,
since many Korean lip balm had this kind of packaging.



When I opened the lid, it was already smell like honey.
I was eager to eat this balm for the delicious scent.
It continues when applying it on my lips.
Taste is a bit sweet mixed with bitter, but disappear in seconds.
The balm texture is very sticky, not watery.
As if you're using a normal stick type lip balm in a container.
Because I hate to take the lip balm with my finger,
I used a cotton bud instead.
And it's still spread out good.

Texture is very similar to real honey.
Sticky, thick, yellow.

I didn't like using any lip product at home,
so I removed it after an hour.
With only water, it leaves a stickiness on my lips.
So using tissue paper first before cleansing with water.

The effect? It makes my lips smooth!
The skin area around my lips was dry before.
But putting this Tangerine Honey lip balm on it,
it became smooth.
But I don't think I will buy it anymore.
Part of it is because I need to use cotton bud to take the balm out.
And the other is because this type of lip balm is too sticky.
I'll stick with a stick type.


MY THOUGHTS OF NATURE REPUBLIC JEJU JAM BALM #TANGERINE HONEY:
+ Smooth the lips and skin.
+ Tiny bottle and cute, it is lightweight.
+ Cheap.
+ Has honey scented, it is delicious although doesn't have taste.
+ Easily spread although the balm itself is a bit hard & stiff.
- Leaves stickiness on lips after cleansing with water.
- Unhygienic if I use my finger instead of cotton bud.

You May Also Like

0 Comments