Home

Reviews

About Me

Singapore Trip, DAISO & Drugstore Makeup Haul

by - 10/02/2015 12:17:00 AM

I'm back from my Singapore trip today! In a flash, I remembered quickly to make a post. I went with 9 other friends, some for the first time and some for a few times. Each of us brought another friend so we became 10 in total. It's a huge crowded people, right? It's a bit hard to ride MRT in the same carriage, but we managed to keep alive. There were some obstacles on our trip, but we finally came back in full group! That's what refreshing because we were afraid not getting back together. You'll know after reading my journey below. This post will also tell about my DAISO & drugstores cosmetic haul.

In front of Gardens by the Bay, a deck between it and Marina Bay Sands. There were smokes from Indonesia's land when we went there. We couldn't see much on the other side. Some scenery were hazy.

You see, I made our schedule myself with requests from a few person. On day 1, we should go to Sentosa just for sightseeing then to Vivocity Mall for lunch. After that, we should go to The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, taking a tour in free garden (Gardens by the Bay), then watch Wonderfull show at Esplanade, followed by shopping at Mustafa Centre.

Photo in front of Sentosa Merlion. But we pointed out the label here. Do you know where I am? It's the third person from left with blue shirt. Yeah I know, my legs are just too white! My younger sister is beside me with hat.

Together with my sister. We aren't look alike, yeah.

We could go until Marina Bay Sands, but then one of my friend suggested to go back to the hostel (I forgot to put 5footway inn project Chinatown 1 as our hostel. I didn't like that very much because it's cramped and the toilet is outside. But I like that I could still drink Milo or coffee at night with just one press from a machine). She's too tired, but I wanted to see the Merlion at the Esplanade so I went with four people. Turned out, the people we asked told a long path. We walked for 30 minutes just to circling around Marina Square, when we supposed to go to the main lobby and crossed to Esplanade Theatre to be there. The final result was our foot hurt so much from walking to many places all day. And we still could buy some chocolates at Mustafa Centre after that, then came back to hostel at 11:00 PM!!

You see, we went to The Shoppes Salon by Surrender (Blanc & Eclare) just to take a picture in front of Jessica Jung (ex-SNSD) poster. WTH. I thought someone just wanted to buy something there so I put it on schedule. So it's the real reason, huh. No, I can't afford some pieces for SGD 100++!!

We got lost circling around Marina Square and came late for Wonderfull show. But the view was still amazing. I felt refresh after showered by this Merlion.

Yeah, and after that, thanks to the messy schedule from someone, the other schedule also messed up. We couldn't go to Chinese and Japanese Garden (I know, it's too far so I think we can't anyway) and Clarke Quay. We were just shopping again in Bugis Street (Hey, I dislike this kind of shopping and shopping. I waited for 2 hours before we ate lunch. I began to get mad). But I must tell the truth that a few chocolates and snacks are cheaper in Bugis street rather than Mustafa Centre. But for souvenir, it's much cheaper in Chinatown, where our hostel is. The foodcourt behind Bugis Street was very cheap. I ate sweet carrot cake for SGD 2.50 but I didn't feel full enough so I ordered another noodles with the same price. Then, we walked along Orchard Road with final destination for Garrett popcorn in Wisma Atria. But we couldn't keep walking further.

Resting at Orchard Road's public seat. We also ate the famous 1 Dollar ice cream in front of Takashimaya. But the price is now SGD 1.20. Still worth it though. In Indonesia, it could be more expensive.

And then, after Orchard Road, we bought souvenirs at Chinatown. I said we, but I was very sleepy coz of just 3.5 hours sleeping the night before. So after more than 2 hours walking aimlessly (for me, because I didn't intend to buy a thing), I finally gave up and stayed at the hostel. The worst thing was when we search for cheap restaurant in Chinatown Point but couldn't find our needs. Four of us, including me, seek Chinatown Smith Street's food. I'm glad we found it in the end and ate very late dinner at 9 PM there.

Found Smith Street street food in the end. We stayed near Chinatown MRT all days, but just found it in the last day. Glad! The cost was pretty much cheaper than Chinatown Point restaurant. Of course there are some higher, maybe for seafood.

I ate this chicken chop with lemon sauce for SGD 7.90. You can order it with fried rice for SGD 9.90. The taste was sour but sweet.

Some of my friends went to Clarke Quay just to take picture, but I couldn't. I must prepare for tomorrow's morning flight back. By morning, I mean at the first flight! I thought we could go there safely, but my sister forgot her belongings at the hostel after we reached Tanjong Pagar MRT. She went back herself to Chinatown with pretty much large belongings. And we waited her at the Changi MRT before taking Skytrain. Surprisingly, she just came 10 minutes after us with that quick speed! We were very surprised at her speed.

But the trouble went again. Two people still hadn't come back yet from sightseeing at the airport, 15 minutes after the last call to check in. Of course we run away through the hallway, added with the two persons' bag. Yeah, I must bring one of the largest bag! Thankfully, they came easily without the last check in just 2 minutes after we sat down in airplane. This was pretty much decrease half of our lives (T.T). We could arrive safely in the end, though. But of course, I still got a few bruises on my hands from bringing my 2 ransels, added with 7kg baggages bag of 3 people. I had the heaviest luggage between 10 people but managed to walk quickly in the MRT station, especially at the long walkway in Outram Park (I hate that tunnel).

Now, for the makeup haul. I bought 10 of it from DAISO and would give one to a friend. This is the picture of my haul from DAISO:

I will try to write it more than one per post. I think it'll take two months to finish it. Anyway, the 3 most right cosmetics were my sister's. But I'll try eventually (hah!). I'm pretty interested in Brilliant Lip Gloss. I watched Japanese Vloggers on Youtube and many people used this funny lip gloss with mirror and light. Some have brand names such as Ellefar and Ever bilena, but some doesn't have any (maybe made by DAISO?). Pretty cheap SGD 2.00 cosmetics which DAISO Indonesia doesn't have.

And for drugstore's haul, I purchased in different places. MUJI, Tokyu Hands, Watsons, and Sasa. I searched for Vecua Wonder Honey: Honey Dew Pon Pon Cheek in Tokyu Hands Orchard Central, but couldn't find it sadly. It's a cute blusher with puff. But what I like and want is its cute bunny picture, reminded me of my bunnies. Like this:

I wanted to buy shade Rosebud but there's no Pon Pon in Orchard Central. I just found the cream cheek ones.

And this is the picture of my drugstore makeup:

I like KATE's Brown Shade Eyes very much. So, after purchasing BR-6 Matte, I purchased another color, BR-3 Sephia. Also, been wanting to try Sana Maikohan. The lucent powder is from MUJI. And finally, I have my own brown eyeliner! K-Palette will be my first brown eyeliner. For Canmake Glow Fleur Cheeks, I can't wait anymore in Indonesia for its late release. I could find Canmake's Your Lip Only Gloss and Lip Tint Syrup at Watsons SG, but in Indonesia, everything came so late.

I will make a post for all of it. Just wait for my hauls. I wish I can buy Vecua Honey, though. Maybe later. Anyway, I'll try to buy Coffret D'or Autumn Set next month and still waiting for my Mamonde x Marymond Collaboration for Cover Powder Cushion.

You May Also Like

0 Comments