Home

Reviews

About Me

Kanebo KATE Lash Maximizer EX-1 (Eyelash Plus)

by - 10/13/2015 10:52:00 AM

I have watching and reading many reviews about KATE Lash Maximizer. It is now have two colors, EX-1 Eyelash Plus and EX-2 Glossy Black. But still, the famous mascara base is the white one, the first to come. Many Vloggers used this for lenghtening their lashes and I was expecting much from this. I hope I will like it!


A few years ago, mascara is not something I would use. I didn't even know how to perfecting application. I had always going out with bare face until my last semester in university. And even though I've known how to wear powder, I felt that I didn't need a mascara or eyeshadow, or anything eye makeup is. But now, I considered a good mascara will open my eyes more, creating bigger eyes. So now, my venture goes to a mascara base. This Lash Maximizer EX-1 can be used as a mascara base for lenghtening, giving volume, creates longer lashes, and the curling up effect. Meanwhile, EX-2 have slightly different function as a mascara base & top coat with glossy black color and curling up.


KATE Lash Maximizer's tube is almost in the same big size as my Black Feather Lash. The shape is not round, but square, which is quiet unique. EX-1 tube is in white color, definitely porcelain-like tube. There is almost nothing other than its name on the cap.


On the other hand, the wand is full of white fibers. With these fibers, it can give longer lashes as a fake one. I realized that after applying it on my lashes. The white fibers will stick to the edge of my lash and creates longer and volumized lashes. Wonderful! I could feel that my lashes are more up (standing?) too. It can be seen on my lashes picture after the mascara wand below:

 The wand is full of fibers.

With and without KATE Lash Maximizer EX-1. Although I have curled all my lashes, the right eyelashes are longer & curling up than the left which didn't use Lash Maximizer.

This one, I had my Canmake GOKUBUTO Mascara after using KATE Lash Maximizer. The normal GOKUBUTO won't make my lashes longer. I know some white fibers didn't fill with black enough because my GOKUBUTO already dried off. I must use hot water or buy the new one. Oh yeah, I used Lash Maximizer on top & bottom lashes here.

Here, I used KATE Black Feather Lash to more lenght. Black Feather Lash is a messy type mascara, to create dramatic look. So this messy application is often found on this type of mascara. But true to its name, It creates more lenght to my lashes, helped by Lash Maximizer EX-1. I didn't use Lash Maximizer on bottom lashes.

The effect from this mascara base is truly giving longer lashes, hold the curl up, volumized. After using it, I must wait for a few minutes until it have dried off to put color mascara. In my case, I wore Canmake GOKUBUTO Mascara Black to fill up the white fibers completely. I'm very amazed by the result. It gave me bigger impact. I feel that my lashes are getting longer, it's quite fun. Also, don't worry because Lash Maximizer is a waterproof type mascara base. It won't smudge or anything. I feel that it's almost the same as my Black Feather Lash, hard to remove. But don't worry, I can use makeup remover for that. I feel that I can use it alone if I'm in a hurry.

With KATE Lash Maximizer EX-1 & Canmake GOKUBUTO Mascara Black.


Positive thoughts:
- Strenghtening lashes to curl it up.
- Gives longer lashes.
- Volumized, as to create fake lashes with fibers.
- Hold the mascara and maintaining curl.
- No strange smell (just a little bit chemical smell).
- The wand is easy to use because it's a curling wand, it would be easy to lenghtening.
- It can be used alone without black mascara as long as keeping it clean from white fibers. I could do that on my first attempt (see the left & right eye, I used it clean). But it's tricky, so better spare color mascara too if you don't want to have white lashes.

Negative thoughts:
- The biggest mascara tube I've ever seen is only from KATE.
- Sometimes, you will feel that your lashes becomes too stiff. But every mascara gives that feeling too.

OMG. I know, my hand is very white! Truthfully, I used Daiso Ever bilena Stick Foundation #Ochre without primer or powder, so I have yellow face. I don't know why it can't be seen on camera. But in real life, my face is very yellow compared to my other body parts. On this one, I used KATE Black Feather Lash as my top mascara. Didn't do my eyebrow, weird. And this pose, remind me of Kuroki Meisa in KATE's website. No, I didn't think of her while posing, but I tried my best to conceal my bad hair.

Note that I will try to repurchase as I can because it's not available in my country yet. I hope soon.

I don't need fake eyelashes anymore with these two mascaras from KATE. Also, it's good to wear Rimmel Japan Chocolat Sweet Eyes #007 again after awhile. Very sweet but bold shadow.

Nb: Just realized in the photo of me wearing black shirt, there is white fur under my lip. Oh my God, it was from my dog, Finni. Before going to work, my mom put Finni on her arms and I was looking at Finni closely. That's why the fur was stucked under my lip. ASDFGHJIJKL

You May Also Like

0 Comments