Home

Reviews

About Me

The Face Shop Le Marche The Therapy Essential Tonic Treatment & Essential Formula Emulsion

by - 5/31/2015 09:22:00 PM

It's rare for me to review about skincare, huh? My face skin doesn't have big problem since birth, except at the first time I tried wearing makeup for everyday, 2 years ago, mostly because of wrong products. I had many pimples and my pores became bigger, even my sister could notice that. But just for a few months. After I found out what product caused me the disaster, I wouldn't put it on anymore, which is Etude House Secret Beam Powder Pact.

Even by now, I don't use too many skincare. I can put on Hada Labo lotion and night cream together for cheaper price. But my favorite is Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream with First Essence. This time, I got The Face Shop Le Marche The Therapy after purchasing from an online shop. Even though it's a sample, the bottle packaging is a luxury. Believe me, I never got any sample with this expensive-like packaging before.


For the advertisement and story about Le Marche The Therapy series, says that using the latest European blending formula-based skincare to delivers an excellent anti-aging effects on skin. Formulated with 200 years old natural blending therapy from Europe, "The Therapy" is bottled up with the sweat of Marches' very own hand-made manufacturing method. Marche is located in central-east of Italy (yeah I know, sinced I played Shadow Hearts II Covenant). This European base skincare line comes with four products from tonic treatment, formula emulsion, oil-drop-anti-aging serum and cream. It has Oriental medicine and hard-to-breath herbal smells. Why wrote it hard-to-breath? Because it smells like perfume. If the website means it has beautiful fragrance, for me, I don't really like strong smell on my face, or in a whole room.


The Therapy Essential Tonic Treatment
The anti-aging treatment is formulated with an essential ingredient that functions as a toner and booster to even out rough and flaky skin.

This tonic treatment has the strongest perfume smell out of the two with gold transparent oil color. But after a few seconds, the scent will disappear. I think it's not too sticky, just like Etude House Moistfull Collagen First Essence before putting the cream. But I don't think I will apply this alone, because it's a first step on skincare routine and used to boost the other products (including cream). I usually put tonic treatment first then followed by formula emulsion and Etude Moistfull Collagen Cream, because I didn't get the cream.


The Therapy Essential Formula Emulsion
This anti-aging emulsion leaves rough, uneven skin feeling supple and moisturized.

The texture is more milk-y than the tonic. It has scent too, but not too strong. A little bit sticky because it's like a moisturizing milk, but still understand-able. Oh well, I do feel hydrated after applying these two products, but I can't make sure if it's good to apply without the cream for night. Because I do feel the most important moisturizing product is a cream. Not that I don't like using lotion/serum first, but because I'm lazy. Oh but it's true. While serum is used to boost the power of cream, the cream itself can work alone fine, I think. But don't follow my method because I'm LAZY!! The two products are easy to wash in the morning.


So far, I don't find any amazing result, maybe because I used it with Etude Moistfull Collagen Cream, so I feel the same as always. Except that perfume-y smell, it's not worth to purchase the big bottle. But try it if you want, because the claims of usefull for anti-aging, which I do not believe. Hey, everyone will aged, right? It's worth to keep healthy skin, but stay natural.

You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. When applying a skincare cream to the area around the eyes, it may not absorb as well. As a result, the skin serum is ideal. Dermaplaning NYC

    ReplyDelete