Home

Reviews

About Me

The Face Shop's Favorite Collection Set Chia Seed & White Seed

by - 9/03/2015 10:14:00 PM

In this post, I want to write about my experience using The Face Shop's Favorite Collection Set. I've got a sample pack from Glamizka online shop and then excited to try them. The item I got in this range was Chia Seed Sebum Control Moisture Cream, Chia Seed Fresh Cleansing Foam, and White Seed Real Whitening Essence. As I've told you in previous post, I don't use too many skincare product because my skin is already good. I need moisturizing (and brightening is a bonus) in a skincare. Let's see...



01. The Face Shop Chia Seed Fresh Cleansing Foam


This cleansing foam has soft fragrance, a little bit too strong, but it's fine. It is soft on skin, truly a great foam. I feel I didn't put anything on my face because it's easy to cleansed. Moisturizing enough for my very dry skin. But because I rarely go to counter and see the price, I think I'll skip buying another brand's cleansing foam. I have my Hada Labo Tamagohada and Kracie Naive (and already stock it up for a few months later).


02. The Face Shop Chia Seed Sebum Control Moisture Cream


The cream has similar fragrance with its cleansing foam. This Chia Seed really has nice scent, isn't it? The smell is strong once I opened it, but gradually disappear with the wind. A refreshing yet soothing scent, I think. For moisture, I don't think it doesn't have enough. The next morning I woke up, the area around my mouth were still flaky. I don't think this cream have much effect on me.


03. The Face Shop White Seed Real Whitening Essence


About this essence, the fragrance is stronger than Chia Seed range. It hurted my eye when I open it (stupid me), but easily cleansed with water. It does brighten my face, almost similar to Hada Labo Shirojyun Essence. But this White Seed Essence isn't as sticky as Hada Labo.


That's all of my review on these three products. To buy it, eh, I don't think I'll buy them because the quality is so-so. Although I'm impress with Chia Seed Fresh Cleansing Foam and White Seed Real Whitening Essence. I like the fragrance either way, even though White Seed is stronger. Don't leave yet, I still have three more samples to try from The Face Shop, which are Orchid Sensual Body Lotion, Orchid Sensual Body Cleanser, and Seaweeds Moisturing Pack. Yep, all that products which I rarely used. I don't use body lotion, and a mask is just 3-4 times in my life, yeah...

You May Also Like

0 Comments