Home

Reviews

About Me

The New Female Dog

by - 5/11/2015 11:31:00 AM

I'm back with another story than a review. Recently, I bought a new puppy. I wanted to pair it with my male puppy, so I bought a female one. But shockingly, it's a super mini pomeranian version. Gosh, she's fragile and very tiny. This new puppy size is just in two adult's palms, and still use lightbulb to make her warm at night.

"Hey, don't bother me, Mogu. I want to sleep after arriving to my new home." She's sleeping under the light bulb so there's yellow light there. And Mogu, my male mini pomeranian puppy, is watching over her with curiosity. No, he wants his cage and drinking bottle back. But looks like a "lamb and wolf" or "Little Red Riding Hood" for this scene?

Still haven't decided on her name yet. She has already come for 3 days and I'm still confused to choose a name which would suit her crème color and tiny size. Well, I won't take another time. I must search for a good name. This very tiny puppy eats the same dogfood as Mogu, but must be softened with hot water before giving it to her. That took around 10 mins to be ready, every 3 times per day. Also, to make her stronger, I must give her sugar with water every 2 times a day. Total, 5 times working (mostly by my mom). Anyway, you can see more picture of me and her below:

Look, I can hold her with one hand. She's just like a 3 months old bunny I usually bought.

Compared to a jam jar. Just a bit higher than the jar.

Cuteness OVERLOAD!! I'm like a pedobear now.

A bit blurry on my right eye. Here, I just woken up from bed with swollen eyes. Blame me for getting tired at Ennichisai 2015 because of just 2 hours walking seemed like 5 hours!

She likes to be hugged. She will cry at night if she know there's people nearby, so be sure not to go to toilet often or she'll notice and must hold her to calm her down. Pomeranian is a very pampered-type of dog... Sigh...

Just right when I think it's enough with 4 pets, this morning after I went to work, my mother sent a mail. The contents surprised me a lot. My bunny, Mochi, gave birth to 4 baby bunnies! One died immediately, though. So now, I have 2 adult bunnies, 2 puppies, and 3 baby bunnies?! The baby bunnies needs extra care and so for my female puppy. So if I count on it, 3 can eat alone, 4 needs special care to eat and live! Okay, my mother will be very busy taking care of them while I'm working. And I'll be busy at night, huh?

You May Also Like

0 Comments