Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake Perfect Stylish Eyes 04 Lady Beige Review

by - 5/16/2015 12:52:00 PM

I think I have to try all Canmake products that I'm getting interested to. Remember my post about Canmake coming to Indonesia? You can read it here. And then, compare what I've bought to the picture on that page. I already have Four Shiny Eyes, Eye Nuance, Strong Eyes Liner, and GOKUBUTO Mascara for eye product, then Perfect Serum BB Cream, Cream Cheek, Concealer Foundation UV for base makeup, and Candy Wrap Lip & Creamy Touch Rouge as lip product. Although I need Glow Fleur Cheeks, Stay on Balm Rouge, Color Mixing Concealer, Lip Tint Syrup, Your Lip Only Gloss, Marshmallow Finish Powder, and Be My Baby BB the most instead of some of the product not in my list, I think I must wait more to be available here. Yes, it's very long to wait more of Canmake product here because of BPOM. The process takes so much time and money (to buy the license of course). Oh well, I bought another eyeshadow product of Canmake, which is Perfect Stylish Eyes. I purchased #04, Lady Beige, because the shade is similar to #05 Pinky Chocolate which I've been eye-ing since forever.


What's interesting from this eyeshadow palette is : you can create natural style for school or work and bright style for glamorous look that is ideal for going out! Let's see how to do in the picture below:

As you can see, A-B-D is perfect for natural-look, while A-C-D is for glamorous look. That's why in this makeup palette, the C color is always brighter than B. As for E (the luminescent lame topping jewel), it can be used on under-eye to make plump eyes (aegyo-sal) or add it on the center of eyelid for definition and glamor. Or you don't need to use E if you want natural-looking. Quite an easy method. You can also use all colors A-E (Saw someone using all of it on Youtube) to create new look.

There's also ingredients list on the picture above. Squalane is useful as moisturizing ingredient or agent and most of Japanese makeup product uses it. Now, I'll show you the product itself.

After opening the plastic wrap. The text "Natural Style" and "Bright Style" is more visible now to give easy explanation of how to create the look for us.

Well you see, it has clear mini mirror. It works well if you don't have mirror around you (sorry that it reflecting my phone too). Got two sided brush. One chip-type and the other side is a lining brush (which can be used for topping jewel too).

Closer look of the colors. All colors are beautiful enough. The Lady Beige color is quite natural for both natural and bright style look. Although I wished to catch on Pinky Chocolate because I need pink eyeshadow. This Lady Beige A & B color are more of coral than pink. Just that, B is more of mixed between coral and beige. But Lady Beige have the same "feminine" description as Pinky Chocolate so I forgive this.

The formula seems drying on the picture, but I aprroved that it's not as fallen as Four Shiny Eyes eyeshadow. Perfect Stylish Eyes is more to Eye Nuance, although Eye Nuance seems more creamy. The glitter in topping jewel can fall too, but it's control-able and not as annoying as in Four Shiny Eyes. B color is rather hard to come out, as I need to swipe around 5-6 times to be noticeable. And C is a unique mocha color. For D, the lining brown color, I think it's so-so and almost natural, unlike the brown from KATE Brown Shade Eyes Matte, which is very bold. Below is my picture wearing both look:

See? The coral color can't show up well because it's too sheer, but that makes Japanese eyeshadow perfect for natural look. It just have quite a hint of coral on my crease. I should put it bolder than it was. Used topping jewel for center of eyelid too.

The Natural Style. Didn't show up well too in my photos. Just a hint of brown line. With my new puppy, Finni. I decided to give her name after Finnian-Kuroshitsuji. But since she's a female, just Finni then. Cute, huh?

Forgot to add Bright Style look text on the picture. But as you can see, the mocha color is showing up well after 3-4 times swipe. Didn't use mascara, just curled it up. As for topping jewel, used a little bit in a hurry so it didn't show well of plump eyes, but on the center of eyelid is more visible than the natural style-look. Anyway, to show more puffy eyes, you need another teary shadow/liner because topping jewel is very sheer.

Nah, I didn't wear base and lip makeup cause I was at home. I quickly erased the eyeshadow after taking these photos. But unlike natural style the bright style-look is seen-able, right?

Another picture of wearing bright style eyeshadow look:


Overall, I'm satisfied with Perfect Stylish Eyes eyeshadow. The color is very interesting and lady-like to choose. But I need Pinky Chocolate! I think I'll wear Lady Beige often to go to work because it's very natural and easy to use. You know, I think I take more time applying Coffret D'or Full Smile Eyes and KATE Brown Shade. Right now, I'm interested for #08 Mermaid Blue and #10 Sweet Flamingo. But Pinky Chocolate is a must! Later then... I will try my best to buy Lip Tint Syrup too from Japan.


UPDATE!
This shade is already discontinued after I opened its website on July 2015.

You May Also Like

0 Comments