Home

Reviews

About Me

Peripera Ink Airy Velvet #16 Favorite Orange Pink

by - 7/07/2021 12:22:00 AM

 I can't remember how many of Peripera lip tints I bought.
Either from matte nor velvet and glow version.
The last time I bought was in Korea 2019, the Genius Rosy Tint.
The color variations had added more of it.
And now, I bought no.16 from the same range as Genius Rosy Tint.

Effect :
Doesn't feel slippery and lingering on your lips!
A flower petal like gradient color that dyes your lips like watercolors.
Even extremely dry and chapped lips can feel the moisture of ink airy velvet
that leaves you out of words with just one touch.
Light as air! Moisturizes inner lips! Keep outer lips dry!

Colors as of 2021:




No.16 was launched with no.17
Sugar and salt version.
I don't know what that means though.
And no.16 was described to have fluorescent hint.
I don't that's for real.
The finish result is matte, similar to Genius Rosy Pink I have.


Packaging is similar to the old no.05.
I like no.05 color so much.
The rose gives me mature but feminine matte version of it.
There is ingredients list at the most right picture.

Shade number here.


Truthfully, I can't stand the scent and taste of latest Ink Airy Velvet.
It was too sweet scent, with bitter to sour after taste.
The fragrance is too strong.
But I just let it slip.



The swatch from Ink Airy Velvet no.16 is coral than Ink Mood Drop Tint no.02.
It is also in warmer tone.


Finish result in matte version.
Easy to create gradation, that's why I love it.
Texture is mousse-like, the same as older type.
This Favorite Orange Pink is a refreshing coral pink color.
Even though it is not as bright as older shade,
Favorite Orange Pink still gives summer vibe.


As expected, since the scent is too strong, I can't put it too much.
I dislike this kind of fragrance.
This new shade have stronger taste than Genius Rosy shade, I think.
I like to put it sheer than leave it to create gradation by itself.


At the above picture on the left side, I put Favorite Orange Pink bold.
Didn't create gradation and in full lips.
It suits me.
But of course I would prefer gradation colored lips that will match youthful impression.
Even though this tint doesn't show dry and chapped lips,
I don't think matte lip tint can moisturize my super dry lips.


Staying power is as usual.
It does not leave strong tint.
Easy to remove with water.
But still gives slightly red tinted lips after that.
Between no.05 and 16, I will chose Genius Rosy no.05.
It suits my skintone very well.
Gives me mature look.
While no.16 might gets to warm, evenmore when being put in full lips.
Still, I like to use Favorite Orange Pink when I want cheerful and bright mood.




MY THOUGHTS OF PERIPERA INK AIRY VELVET #16 FAVORITE ORANGE PINK:
+ Leave tinted lips.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry lips.
+ Easy to create gradation.
+ Not expensive.
+ If I put it sheer, it will give MLBB color for daily use. Buildable color.
+ Fast to settle into lips while giving gradient.
+ Many shades to choose.
- Scent and taste are too strong for my taste.
- Doesn't moisturize my super super dry chapped lips. Maybe it does 4-5 years ago, but now, my skin becomes super dry compared to that year.

You May Also Like

0 Comments