Home

Reviews

About Me

LuLuLun One Night #Skin Hydrating & #Skin Clarifying Facial Sheet Mask

by - 7/28/2021 12:02:00 AM

 LuLuLun is my no.1 favorite brand for face mask.
After trying the Precious version, I found the One Night in bundle of two.
I chose Skin Hydrating (pink) and Skin Clarifying (blue) based on my skin type : super dry.


I will review them one by one.


01. LuLuLun One Night #Skin Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask

What does it do?

Rescue your skin a night before your special day!
Lululun One Night RED deeply hydrates the skin and improves the skin environment.
Wake up with the perfect supple skin the next morning!
Largest essence content amount: 35mL / 1.18 fl oz. per sheet.

I thought all LuLuLun's sheet mask have thick piece.
But I got very thin sheet mask while using this type.
Even though it is thin, the essence is in large amount so it makes my face wet after using.
I need to wipe some of the essence off so it will dry faster.
It does work hydrating my face.
But compared with the blue type, Skin Hydrating doesn't brighten my face a lot.
And compared with my favorite Precious Red,
I think Precious is more hydrating for my old and dry skin. 😉




02. LuLuLun One Night #Skin Clarifying Facial Sheet Mask

What does it do?

Rescue your skin a night before your special day!
Lululun One Night BLUE gently removes the dead skin on the face
and gives moisture to the skin.
Wake up with a clear and brighter skin the next morning!
Largest essence content amount: 35mL / 1.18 fl oz. per sheet.

Skin Clarifying works fine with me.
It helps brightening my face after using this mask.
The sheet mask is thicker than Skin Hydrating.
I feel the essence is also in the larger amount than Precious series.
So it feels refreshing, but wet at the same time.
For One Night series, I need to wipe my face with two tissue papers,
not only one because of the essence amount!
Since this blue type is more into brightening face,
I don't think it moisturizes my dry skin enough.
I still prefer Precious type for regular use.


You May Also Like

0 Comments