Home

Reviews

About Me

Peripera Ink Mood Drop Tint #02 Supple Pink

by - 6/28/2021 12:27:00 AM

I like Peripera's lip tint for years now.
But when Peripera was launched in my country,
I didn't have any product I wanted to try.
Such a waste, because I mostly have tried many of their lip products,
so I didn't have the urge to try more.
But this time, I'd like to venture more on Peripera latest color.


Clearly spreading mood Water paint tinting.

Like your real lips minimized smudging



Effect:
  • Clear application like a water painting layered coloration.
  • Lightly penetrating like your real lips.
  • Simply chic-Perfect mood

Colors:



  • 01 Hazy Coral - Gently spreading soft coral perfect for your face by summoning coral
  • 02 Supple Pink - Soft coral pink generated in the context of application
  • 03 Sugar Red - Sweet pink sprayed red that brightens the lips
  • 04 Goji Berry - Berry pink with one drop of plum to brighten the eyes
  • 05 Tanned Red - Soft rose brick red that awakens hidden red sensibility


Ink Mood Drop Tint box design is a little bit different
than the usual Ink Velvet / Matte type.
This is more simple and mature-like.



The tube is also simple and chic.
The color represents the tint color, pink.
A little bit gradation on its cap, white colored.


I don't have any problem for the brush.
It glides smoothly on lips, even though not the smoothest lip brush.
Because I only need to put a tiny bit of the liquid tint
then it will spread well on the entire lips easily.
Have strong scent, but not as strong as Ink Airy Velvet that I bought
alongside this Ink Mood Drop Tint.
I will make review for the Ink Airy Velvet in #16 later.

Color swatches:



True to its description, this is pink with coral.
A MLBB color that will moisturize lips.
It paints my lips smoothly and without dry flakes.
 And thankfully, the scent is not annoying.
But I bought similar kind of liquid lip product before, Indonesia Nacific.
Compared to Nacific, Peripera version is lighter and
it is not as bold as Nacific.


Supple Pink can be bold.
The picture below is when I put the color on full lips.
It will become hot pink color.
So it is buildable.
And the tint stays good too with moisturizing effect for my dry lips.
I think Supple Pink color is suitable for natural and friendly makeup.
It doesn't look too bold even though I put without gradation.
 

I like Ink Mood Drop Tint and this kind of lip tint
will become my favorite type of lip tint.
I was searching for a good lip tint with moisturizing effect, glossy finish,
and won't make my lips dry.
I'm glad more and more product made this kind of lip tint rather than matte.
Matte is not suitable for my super dry lips!


I hope to repurchase other color soon.
Goji Berry or Papaya Coral are interesting.
But Papaya Coral have not come here yet.
The name really pick my interest because of the orange-red mix.




MY THOUGHTS OF PERIPERA INK MOOD DROP TINT #02 SUPPLE PINK:
+ Buildable color.
+ Moisturizing lip tint.
+ Long staying power even though it is glossy finish.
+ Easily make gradation to lips.
+ Brush is not hard.
+ The color variation seems sheer enough for daily use. I like MLBB color.
+ Even though it is scented, it's not strong enough to hate.
+ Moderate cheap price.
- Need more colors to choose.

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I was googling "Ink Mood Drop Tint on dry lips" and came across your post. I ended up getting this in Tanned Red and found it quite moisturising. When it dries its still quite nice but found using a tinted balm can help make it feel better for dry lips. I like the colour you chose, would like to try more. Only thing is if you want to wear this when you're wearing a mask, you'll need to wait for it to dry as it would end up all over. Thanks for sharing your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it too. Oh about the mask, I thought the same. It is supposed to get dry first but after that, it is safe.

      Delete