Home

Reviews

About Me

Peripera Ink Airy Velvet #05 Genius Rosy Tint

by - 6/16/2019 08:00:00 PM

Ink Airy Velvet got renewal packaging and formula.
The bulky tube now is thinner and longer.
But the original texture is still an airy feelings.
I chose 05 Genius Rosy Pink.
This is similar to no.05 in the old version, slightly more pink-ish.


What do you think?
Is there any difference with old color?

I don't feel much difference in texture with the old version.
I didn't get Genius Rosy Pink at Shilla Duty Free because it was sold out.
So when I was strolling alone in Myeongdong Lotte Young, I found the store.
I quickly picked shade 5 without much thinking
since I need to cross street to Myeongdong again alone.

I have the older Ink Airy Velvet.
But what took my interest to buy this version is partly because of the box.
Its color is interesting. 😁
Moreover, the texts are tidy and it feels like a study book at the back.

The tube is simpler now.
Without splashing tint picture in the middle.
I think this is good for older me.

Brush is the same as older version.

Color swatches:

Looks similar to no.5 Elf Light Rose older version.

Shade on lips is also similar.
I think this color is pretty famous so it does get renewal.

Upon wearing, the scent is similar to older version no.6 and above.
I also have no.6, 10, 14 altogether, which already in strong sweet candy scent.

The color is almost the same as Elf Light Rose.
But I think this version look red-ish and mature than the older one.
The texture doesn't change.
It will settle velvety on lips without feeling sticky.
And the tinted lips will remain even after rubbing with water.
It will only getting removed by makeup remover
but the tint won't stay until next day.
Part of it is good since I don't like my lips still getting red after cleansing.
I don't feel cleanse at all.

For reference, I always pick rosy color for lipstick.
I don't know why myself.
It might be a red color with cute vibe?
Or sometimes, a mature look but not being old.
Whatever it is, I feel my face suits this red-purpleish tone so much.

In the end, I really love the texture of Peripera Ink Airy Velvet.
I'm glad they don't change the texture since it's very light.
But tragically, I can't use this kind of liptint everyday in cold weather,
moreover without lipbalm.
I have tried using old one in Hong Kong autumn before
and my lips bled a lot at night.
The one and only lip product suitable in cold weather
for me is Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge (not tint version).





MY THOUGHTS OF PERIPERA INK AIRY VELVET #05 GENIUS ROSY TINT:
+ Light weight and not sticky.
+ Gives tinted lips without showing too bold.
+ Easy to create gradient lips because the first swipe will settle quickly to lips.
+ A cheap tint.
+ The scent & taste are strong, but it will disappear in seconds.
+ Doesn't show dry lips even though it is matte velvet.
+ Long staying power because it is a tint. But the rosy color will turn to a red tint.
- Not moisturizing in cold weather.

You May Also Like

0 Comments