Home

Reviews

About Me

Etude House Drawing Eyebrow New #02 Gray Brown

by - 7/19/2021 12:02:00 AM

 Has been a long time since I bought Etude Drawing Eyebrow.
Previously, I always use Brown color.
But this time, I chose Gray Brown because Brown is too red for my natural hair color.
I didn't know that this is the old version.
The new version of Drawing Eyebrow only has Etude logo,
instead of Etude House.
Because it has rebranding name since last year, I forgot.


I won't write too much because everyone already knows about this pencil.


Colors:

I had a hard time choosing what color would suit best with my natural hair color.
I didn't color my hair lately because I rarely go outside too.
And I wanted to take a picture of my natural hair color,
at least before it turn grey in a few years later.
Uh, now I could find a few grey hairs and it made me sad.
I know I have become older now...
 

At first, I also wanted to try Gray color.
But considering my hair have a few brown tone under light,
I should choose Gray Brown instead.
And turns out this is suitable for me.
 

 Swatches:

Look at that.
It has a bit of red (brown) tone despite the gray basic color.


I don't know why it is a bit different than my old Drawing Eyebrow in Brown.
This version is more friendly for me, who have thick brows.
It is a bit stiff to swatch, but still pigmented.
I find this kind of eyebrow pencil is the easiest to apply for me.
Because hard / stiff pencil will allow me to draw sheer and natural eyebrow,
especially for the part that connects to my nose.


The edge of my hair still have colored tone (about 10cm).
But the part (root) of my natural hair color has brown light in it.
So it is best to choose gray color with brown.
I think Gray Brown is not too dark for my hair color.
But between Etude Gray Brown and Colorgram Deep Brown,
I feel Colorgram is easier to use, not stiff like Etude.
I still have a few problems because Etude's Drawing Eyebrow is often
too dark for my complexion.
But at least Gray Brown is more suitable than normal Brown color for me.
 

I think I will repurchase Colorgram instead.
I like it more than Etude's.
But this pencil will work with me for a long time.
These days, I rarely go outside because of work from home mode.
And I rarely buy cosmetics since I'm afraid they will get expired soon.
So, I can't write cosmetic review often now...
But I will maintain at least one review about cosme / skincare each month.
I hope the condition will revive soon.
Because my country is in so much tragedy right now,
my neighbors, business partner, many more had died from COVID-19.
I'm glad I haven't lose a family yet because of it, but we are very strict
as to not meet each other for two years.
It makes the relationships bitter.

You May Also Like

0 Comments