Home

Reviews

About Me

Sephora Eye Waterproof Makeup Remover

by - 7/13/2021 12:47:00 PM

 This is the first time I have ever tried Sephora's product.
The makeup remover will help cleansing waterproof mascara better than
my favorite cleansing water type remover.
Most of eye makeup removers are oil type.
At first, I thought Sephora's Eye Makeup Remover will be from oil too.
But it is not!


Achieve a cleansed skin effortlessly at the end of the day.
This formula removes waterproof makeup and strengthens your lashes.
It contains a gentle texture that leaves your skin dry
and soft as you wipe off your makeup.
This do-it-all formula removes waterproof makeup
and contains a lash-strengthening complex
that's rich in flavonoids and olive wood extracts.
HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient exclusive to Sephora that leaves
skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable.
This product is ophthalmologist tested and suits sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
It is not tested on animals.

What it does:

  • Contains moisturising HydroSenn+™
  • Procapil® supports natural lash growth
  • Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes
  • Free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates

How to use:
  • Apply a small amount of makeup remover onto a cotton ball or pad.
  • Gently rub the cleanser onto eyelids until all traces of makeup are removed.
  • Rinse your face with lukewarm water.


I bought the small 50ml bottle for trying.
And I don't do waterproof mascara so often, not for daily use.
So I think this bottle will be perfect for me, not the 200ml size.
 
The liquid is watery, in blue color like the bottle already show us.
What I like from this remover : doesn't feel oily at all!
I love a cleansing product that is not an oil type.
It doesn't have any scent and wonderfully easy to remove
waterproof mascara I wore.
 

 Easier step to cleanse my hard to remove mascara without damaging eyes at all.
Doesn't hurt, doesn't feel anything touching my eyes.
Also, the price is quite cheap since I only need to put 3-4 times pouring it down
on cotton pad to clean eyes area.
But of course I must use cleansing water to remove full face makeup,
so I need two products actually.
Though I need this kind of remover and will repurchase in the future.
This Eye Waterproof Makeup Remover from Sephora is definitely
very good with affordable price and best quality.
Moreover, the liquid inside is not an oil type so it won't feel greasy.
I found some review also said it can remove lash glue too.
Though I can't try it since I don't wear fake lashes.
 
 



MY THOUGHTS OF SEPHORA EYE WATERPROOF MAKEUP REMOVER:
+ Easy removing waterproof mascara, even for one of my hardest to be removed.
+ Doesn't feel sting or hurt at all.
+ Doesn't have scent which is fragrance free and won't irritate eyes area.
+ Very affordable price and two sizes to choose. I like the small bottle since I don't wear mascara often.
+ Liquid type, not oily at all so my face won't feel greasy.
+ Some reviews said it can be used to remove lip products and glue from fake lashes.
+ It claims to support lash growth.
- Can't be used for cleansing the whole face because the liquid is not easy to spread.

You May Also Like

0 Comments