Home

Reviews

About Me

Romand Hanbok Edition See Through Veil Lighter #02 Moonkissed Veil

by - 6/23/2021 12:57:00 AM

 I don't know why I'm interested in Hanbok Edition.
Maybe because the colors are soft and simple.
I chose the lavender shade, 02 Moonkissed Veil from two colors.
The other color is called 01 Sunkissed Veil with golden shimmer.

Those who want a highlighter for their features.
Those who want a dewy look.
Helps bring out your best facial features.
Gives your skin a luminous, shimmery glow.
Can be applied using your finger, a brush, or a puff 
 Available Shade: # 01 Sun Kissed Veil # 02 Moon Kissed Veil.
 



 

 
 

 I personally think the two shades won't have too much difference.
It's only the tone that changes.
They are shimmery than glittery.
So it won't create fallout.

The box is in lavender too, I think for both shades.

Long expired date.
 

Although the case is only in rectangle, I feel it is precious and cute.
Maybe because of the color choice.
Too bad it doesn't have mirror and brush.
But it can be taken by finger.

Lavender shimmery color that won't get too pigmented.



Look at the swatch.
This highlighter doesn't give me too much color.
which can be used as blusher too.
The See Through Veil Lighter only gives shimmer to my face.
Suitable as its name as a highlighter.


The highlighter itself is made from silky powder.
It can be swiped by finger easily, without being hard or stiff.
So I don't need brush to apply it.
I like to tap it on my C & T zone.
This gives me luminous glowing finish without being too shiny.


The lavender color sometimes can be seen.
It is not as pink-ish as I have thought.
But because the shade is very sheer, it is a good thing.
Since purple blusher without red tone won't be suitable for me.
But this Veil Lighter gives dreamy result.
Won't enlarge pores or show dry skin.


The highlighter stays for a long time without melting or sticking to mask.
Long staying power and good finish result.
I think I will use it often since the application is easier than MAC,
must use brush for better applying.
I like quick application cosmetic.




MY THOUGHTS OF ROMAND HANBOK EDITION SEE THROUGH VEIL LIGHTER #02 MOONKISSED VEIL:
+ Good staying power without melting / stick to another surface.
+ Gives luminous glow with dreamy effect.
+ Doesn't emphasize pores and dry skin.
+ Can be used with finger or brush. But I prefer with finger for fast application.
+ It is shimmery, won't create fallout.
+ Cheap price.
- None.

You May Also Like

0 Comments