Home

Reviews

About Me

NACIFIC INDONESIA Glossy Mood Lip Tint #01 Mellow Peach & #04 Silky Fig

by - 2/09/2021 09:04:00 PM

 Along with trying NACIFIC Indonesia Juicy Mood Blusher #01,
I also purchased the lip tint.
This is a glossy type lip tint, which won't make lips dry.
I bought in color #01 Mellow Peach and #04 Silky Fig.
Lately I like to wear bold color lip products because I don't need to go to office.


A glossy lip tint without being sticky.
With Squalane Oil to moisturize lips.
Highly pigmented and stays for a long time.
 Colors:
 

Well, the picture is kind of dry.
I think this will be the result of the tinted effect after it has dry.
 
I could not find any English description since the product is made in Indonesia.
And I'm too lazy to translate the description.

Advertising pictures:


 
Since I knew that Dita wore Silky Fig, I bought the same color.
I think it is the most popular color from this range.

Packaging:


I think Asian (mostly China and Korea) are in super hype
for hologram packaging.
I don't know what to call it.
A hologram, or glass?
 Apart from that, the design is very simple though.

 

 Also have the shade name at the box.


 
The lip tint tube is very big.
But it is not heavy.
My cap has already gotten messy after using for a while,
since it is transparent and the tint is in liquid texture.


This is the brush.
It does feels a little bit tight, but soft.
I don't have any problem, despite the brush is too long.
The same size as its tube.


 Swatches:


Mellow Peach is a red coral color and it is bright.
Meanwhile, Silky Fig is a pale pink or rose color.
The scent is a little bit weird and annoying.
Rather than being sweet,
it has an acid-like scent.


But on my lips, they can be almost similar.
I can't differentiate the shade well enough.
Only that Mellow Peach is more to red, while Silky Fig is pink.
But you will see better on the next picture.


NACIFIC claims that Glossy Mood Lip Tint can stay for a long time.
But since the texture is glossy like a lip gloss,
I feel it will disappear faster than matte lip tint.
Though I have tried wearing it and the color will stay quietly if I don't eat.
But apart from that, I like this lip tint.
It does moisturizing my super dry lips!
I can approve any lip product that will moisturize my problematic lips.
They could bleed easily if I don't use this type of lip products to moisturize it.

But to repurchase, I think there are many products I want to try first.
The shade range is too tiny, only five.
They are mostly can be found in any brand too.
Maybe if I want a lip gloss later.
Between Mellow Peach and Silky Fig,
it turns out I like Mellow Peach better.
It will brighten my face.
Instead, Silky Fig is a MLBB color, that is not too sheer though.





MY THOUGHTS OF NACIFIC INDONESIA GLOSSY MOOD LIP TINT:
+ Cheap lip tint with generous size.
+ Stays longer than normal lip gloss.
+ Can moisturize my dry lips well.
+ Brush is soft and does not have any problem.
+ The gloss can stay well long too.
+ Does not make dry lips visible and can cover dark-colored lips.
- Color range is similar to every brand and they have almost the same red tones.
- Acidic scented will seem gross for some people (I keep telling myself that it is not an expired drink example yoghurt).

You May Also Like

0 Comments