Home

Reviews

About Me

Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge Sheer #264 Peut-etre

by - 2/23/2021 12:12:00 AM

 This review will be about Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Sheer type #264.
I got a sample size, so this review is based on my bonus lipstick
after purchasing Grandiose Smudgeproof Mascara.
Together with it, I also got Le Crayon Kohl Eyeliner in separate post.
Even so, this lipstick is quite good.
And Suzy had also advertised this lipstick in the same shade.
Peut-etre means "maybe" or "perhaps".


Let your lips speak out who you really are with L’Absolu Rouge.

COLOURS THAT SPEAK OUT.

Let your lips speak out who you really are with L’Absolu Rouge.
Our cult lipstick reinvents itself, more precious and colorful than ever.
From our timeless iconic colors to new vibrant shades,
our range has it all: perfect nudes, intense reds, luminous pinks…
an incredibly widespread palette of colors and finishes to explore and adopt.
Which one will you choose?
 

MAKE-UP FINISHES TO UNCLICK

Click on the rose to open and unleash the color … and the finish.
For the first time, our color range features three different make-up finishes:

- SHEER: a buildable sheer color with a subtle shiny finish
- CREAM: a creamy luminous satin finish
- MATTE: a comfortable creamy matte finish 
From effortless sheer to sophisticated cream to bold matte,
there’s a lipstick to match your every mood.
And, because color is only beautiful on healthy-looking lips,
all 3 textures are formulated with moisture-boosting Pro-Xylane™,
for hydrated, soft and comforted lips.
 

 

APPLICATION TIPS

Start by lining the lips with Le Contour Pro lip pencil.

Then, apply the lipstick with the brush of the pencil.

For a more intense result, apply another coat of the lipstick directly on the lips.

L'Absolu Rouge is now available in 3 finishes.

Our new offering comes in Sheer Lipstick, Cream Lipstick and Matte Lipstick finishes.




From this picture, I thought the color will be creamy and transparent.
But it's not true.
Peut-etre is a normal pink.


Only came in this size because I got it as a bonus.


Even so, the rose logo is there.
A thoughtful case.

This is only a sample size, but made in France?


Peut-etre is a red pink in the tube.
Not beige pink.
I don't know why...
But it's still similar to purple?



The claims is sheer.
But the lipstick can still cover dark color on my lips.
Have sheer lipstick kind of scent, but not annoying and disappear quickly.
Texture is a bit glossy and light.
I think L'Absolu Rouge Sheer is lighter than L'Absolu Rouge Ruby Cream.
 

I think I have many lip products in this kind of shade.
But since it is very light, I feel I don't apply anything.
It is a normal lipstick, will transfer everywhere and won't leave tint.
 Maybe it is more similar to a lipbalm?
I think Lancome lipstick is moisturizing.
But I haven't had a time to wear this for a long time.


The pink color is sweet, but a bit muted on me.
It is not my favorite pink, but I like sheer color so it's alright.
I think with this size, it will stay for a long time because I rarely go out.
And I'm the type who can't empty my cosmetic until it is expired and change smell.
But to purchase this color again, I don't think I will do that.
I would prefer Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge better with cheaper price.
This sheer type is not the best for me.




MY THOUGHTS OF LANCOME L'ABSOLU ROUGE SHEER #264 PEUT-ETRE:
+ Light weight on lips.
+ Can cover dark lips color.
+ Does not have annoying smell.
+ A lipbalm-like type which can moisturize my lips.
+ Peut-etre is a natural color that can be used daily.
+ Does not show dry lips.
- Expensive.
- The pink is too pale on me.


You May Also Like

0 Comments