Home

Reviews

About Me

Lancôme Absolue UV Precious Cells Global Youth Protector with SPF50 / PA++++

by - 2/13/2021 05:15:00 PM

 I got many bonusses from purchasing Lancome.
The Absolue UV Precious Cells that I got is only in a small size.
But this size can be used for a month for me if I wear it everyday.
Since I don't go outside often nowadays, I think it will last a few months.
I think Absolue UV is only being sold in Asia,
considering it is made in Japan.
I couldn't find it in USA website.


Ultra-light and fresh, the new Absolue UV Precious Cells Global Youth Protector
has an exquisite sumptuous texture that gently infuses the skin,
leaving it incredibly smooth and luminous.
Highly hydrating with a wonderful plumping effect,
it makes for the perfect UV global youth protector.
 
I don't know why I only took the back of its box.
 
 I like my sunscreen to be used as a makeup primer.
That's why I mostly bought a Japanese brand sunscreen,
that won't leave heavy weight on my face.

Remember that I only have sample size in 10ml.
But this will last forever since I don't go outside often.

Texture is similar with a moisturizing cream.
So Lancome Absolue UV Precious Cells doesn't have greasy feelings.
It is being absorbed well unto skin, without color or too much oil.
But it also helps to stick the foundation well.


After blending, it won't leave any color.


And same as its claim.
The sunscreen will leave plumping effect,
since it makes my skin glowing.
Off course it makes my liquid / cream foundation sits well.
which I thought didn't sit well on dry skin.
The Absolue UV Precious Cells makes my Shu Uemura stays
for a long time without cracking around nose and chin.
As for UV protection, with such high SPF, I feel safe going out under sunlight.
Since the weather is very bright lately,
this sunscreen will remove my worries.
 
I wonder if I want to repurchase,
considering I rarely go out lately and it is over priced.
Who will buy a 30ml sunscreen around Rp 1 million?
Definitely not me.
I will keep getting it as a bonus, if I ever buy something from Lancome again.
I think I will stick to Japanese sunscreen.
Lately, Shiseido Anessa have come in Indonesia.
I wanted to try it when I saw it at Japan's airport in 2019,
but I must quickly departing in early morning flight.
I think I will try Anessa instead, with more than half Absolue price..
 



MY THOUGHTS OF LANCOME ABSOLUE UV PRECIOUS CELLS GLOBAL YOUTH PROTECTOR:
+ A heavy UV protection sunscreen.
+ Have no scent.
+ Good staying power.
+ Help to stick my foundation well.
+ Only need two squeezes to cover my entire face (I admit my face is rather small).
+ A liquid turns to gel-like fitting to skin formula. It is not greasy, althought gives moisture.
+ Gives dewy result to makeup.
- Very expensive.

You May Also Like

0 Comments