Home

Reviews

About Me

Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Mascara #01 So Black!

by - 2/17/2021 05:49:00 PM

 This review will be about the bonus mascara I got from a sale.
That's why it is a mini size version.
I was very happy to try it.
This is the first time I have ever tried Lancome mascara.
And I was very curious if it's very good.
 

A mascara with doll-eyed effect.
Watch lashes turn into a doll-eyed look with Lancôme’s Hypnôse Doll Eyes.
A must-have mascara to create beautiful lashes that look extended and lifted,
Hypnôse Doll Eyes evenly coats lashes without weighing them down.
Sweep on using our cone shaped brush and watch your eyes
transform into a dazzling wide-eyed look.
 
HOW TO APPLY HYPNÔSE DOLL EYES
• Our unique cone shaped brush ensures the ideal load with each application,
even in the inner corner of the eyes.
• Apply your mascara from the base of your lashes working through to the tips,
in zigzag movements, for maximum coverage. 
 
There are three shades available:
01 So Black!
02 So Brown!
011 Noir Intense


Again, because this is the sample mini size, the tube is very small and simple.

The bristle is in the same size.
I think this mascara is good for volumizing.

The look with Hypnôse Doll Eyes:


The mascara lifts up my lashes.
A bit clumping because I have trouble reaching the inner corner lashes.
It always happens nowadays when I use a mascara.
Maybe because I didn't use mascara for a long time.
And it gives more volume to lashes with black color.
Easy to separate lashes too.


I like the Hypnôse Doll Eyes Mascara.
It's because the liquid is not too bold and will look natural enough.
It doesn't clump easily too.
The clump happened because of my fault.
But when I wanted to purchase the full size,
the sale was happened to Grandiose Smudgeproof.
I bought it and will review it later to compare with Hypnôse Doll Eyes.
 
Staying power is good on dry skin.
It does not smudge easily, even for the undereyes.
But I think it is not waterproof.
Since I can remove easily with micellar water and without oil type remover.


Price is very expensive.
Considering to purchase Japanese mascara instead.
They have more friendly price (half Lancome) with good result.
I love Kiss Me Heroine Make (long) and Canmake GOKUBUTO (volume).
I don't wear mascara too often.
I feel wearing mascara makes my eyes scary, similar to eyeliner.
Not a type of person who suits emphasizing my eyelines.




MY THOUGHTS OF LANCOME HYPNOSE DOLL EYES MASCARA #01 SO BLACK!:
+ Good staying power.
+ Easy to remove. I like easier to remove mascara more than waterproof.
+ Does not clump easily.
+ Gives volume to lashes.
+ The wand is easy to maintain with easy to separate brush.
+ Normal black that is still natural to be used daily.
- Super expensive price.
- Maybe will smudge on oily skin because it is easy to be removed.

You May Also Like

0 Comments