Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Esprique Juicy Cushion Rouge #SP091 Clear Pink コーセー エスプリーク ジューシー クッション ルージュ #SP091 ツヤやかなクリアピンク

by - 12/03/2020 12:06:00 AM

 This is a lip gloss in a cushion type applicator.
Similar with Revlon Kiss Cushion Lip Tint I have.
But Esprique have smaller cushion head.
The lipgloss is actually bought by my sister in Japan last year.
But she doesn't wear lip product too often, so I bought it from her.
Though when my sister bought this, she didn't consult with me.
So in the end, she bought SP091, which is supposed to be a lip gloss
in transparent type of color.
If I was the one who pick it, I would chose PK891 or RD491 instead.
Esprique Juicy Cushion Rouge might be in the lipgloss type,
but the staying power is longer than normal lipgloss.
 
 

 Just by tapping.
You will get moisturizing and juicy lips.
Easy blur painting lips.
A liquid rouge that gives a natural finish that looks like it is blurred
with your fingers just by applying it with a cushion head.
Gives juicy lips with a natural luster and familiar beauty.
By blending oil with a high degree of adhesion and creating a gel matrix,
the film adheres to the lips.
It doesn't bleed over time, and the beautiful freshly applied color continues.
Can stay for 6 hours according to Kose data.
Fragrance free with shea butter, macadamia nut oil, argan oil, squalane.
 
 
CM (There is no specified CM for Juicy Cushion Rouge, but below,
Kitagawa Keiko wore SP090 in the Cool BB Spray CM):


How to use video:


There is only a small transparent box packing the lipgloss.
The package is very minimum and doesn't have too much design.


Esprique can be found in drugstores in Japan.
Even though the price is considered as middle end.
But Esprique and Maquillage Snow Beauty are sold everywhere at small drugstores.
Though I don't know why the package box is very simple,
looks like Canmake to me.

The cap is black.
The bottom can be twisted to let the liquid out.
Very similar to Revlon Kiss Cushion Lip Tint.

The tip is white at first.
But it turns pink after the liquid comes out.
You can see SP091 color is sheer glossy pink.
The sponge brush applicator is not the best and a bit hard on skin.

Swatch:

Color is invisible on my skin.
Only show glossy transparent finish.

But on lips, it gives me pink-ish gloss.
Very natural pink, almost invisble though.

I suggested to use it as a top color for matte or creamy lipstick
if you need plump lips.
But I don't think the other color except SP are sheer like this.
This is because my sister bought it without consulting me.
 

I do think the staying power is good.
The gloss stays well even after eating.
But it will disappear from oily food though.
It stays well if you don't eat anything for more than 1-2 hours.
A good staying power for glossy finish lip product.

Recently, I cut my hair.
But only need a month and it grows long again.

For moisturizing effect, it keeps my lips from getting dry.
This is a normal lipgloss, so I have expectation for moisturizing effect.
It makes my lips smooth without cracking.
I often bleed my lips from dry and cracked skin.
So I considered Juicy Cushion Rouge is good for dry lips.
 
At least the pink color is visible even in dark place.

But I don't think this is the best lip product.
There are better lip gloss out there.
But I prefer lipbalm than lipgloss, such as Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge.
But maybe bold color will have better result.
This is because my sister chose the wrong shade...
And applicator is not the best.
Revlon is softer than Juicy Cushion Rouge.

Note : This Cushion Rouge have been available through
Shopee Indonesia official shop of Kose.
But there is no SP091.
 
 
 
MY THOUGHTS OF ESPRIQUE JUICY CUSHION ROUGE #SP091 CLEAR PINK:
+ Glossy finish lip product that will create more plump lips.
+ Moisturizing for dry lips.
+ Gives slightly color on pale lips.
+ Staying power is longer than normal lipgloss.
- Expensive price.
- Applicator is hard, though it doesn't hurt my lips.
- SP091 is very sheer.
- The liquid can come out if I let it out too much than what I need to use. It will be messy around the pen-type case.

You May Also Like

0 Comments