Home

Reviews

About Me

Perfect Diary Cardcaptor Sakura Limited Box Charm Set #01 Jade White

by - 11/24/2020 12:59:00 AM

 This is a makeup set from Perfect Diary.
Inside, there are Enchanted Wonderland Velvet Lip Color #009,
Soft Matte Finishing Powder #01,
Star Crystal Eye and Cheek Palette #01.
It's actually my sister's, so I didn't try the powder.
I only made a review of the Eye & Cheek Palette, and the Velvet Lip Color.
Born in 2017, Perfect Diary has become the most popular beauty brand
among Gen-Z consumers in China, according to T-mall statistics.
 
What it does:
  • Specially-designed Gift Box
Cardcaptor Sakura Charm Earrings
The moon and sun pieces are designed to express Sakura's bravery and persistence
  • Soft-focus Finish, Long-lasting Beauty

Undetectable texture for an even, flawless look

  • Fall In Dreamland with Soft Moose Lip Cream

Long-lasting pigmentation without drying out

  • Star Light Palette, Charm Girls' Must-have

One palette for blush, highlighter and eyeshadow

 
I definitely have no idea what Abby's choice means.
So, I searched on Google and found this web.
So she is unknown and created by Perfect Diary...?
I thought it was some kind of reader's choice.
 
There are two variations (different in powder color):

My sister chose set 01, in lightest powder tone.
 
 
Inside:

My favorite is this Star Crystal Eye and Cheek Palette #01.
 
 
Soft Matte Finishing Powder #01.
 
Enchanted Wonderland Velvet Lip Color #009.
 

Sakura's moon and star earrings, with sticker.
But I forgot to take the picture of the sticker because it was hidden.

I will review only the palette and lip mousse, as I have mentioned above.
I don't find the powder is interesting too, since I rarely used them.
 

 
There is Sakura's picture when I opened the box.
 
Well, the bunny strap is my sister's, so it's not included in the box.
It's a character from the latest Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card series, Momo.

The earrings.
I personally like it, but I don't think I can wear it at normal hangout.

The Soft Matte Finishing Powder #01, which I hadn't try.
If I have try it, I will make another review adding here.


There is a half moon, stars, and a wing pattern inside the powder pan.


 
 
STAR CRYSTAL EYE AND CHEEK PALETTE #01
 
This picture is still with the plastic on.
 
After the plastic was put off.
The palette is not as big as a real book.
But it's still bigger than my shelf.
Has pink color, similar design with Sakura's wand.
 
 
If my sister didn't buy the entire set, I would buy only for the palette.
The blusher had picked my interest.
 
There's a big mirror too!
 
 
I've always like natural color eyeshadow.
This eyeshadow is not as bold as it would seem.
Even the Mystery is still very sheer.
But I had a hard time putting glittery shadow and Haunting Glimpse.
I thought Haunting Glimpse is supposed to be a face highlighter?
So I put it above Fever on my cheeks.

Color swatches on hand:
 
I swatched the powder, and it's light.
But it will get similar to my skin color after being spread evenly.
And the blusher color, Fever, it was good while I tapped with my finger.
But on my cheeks, I was applying with my finger too, rather than brush,
it was unnoticeable, sadly.
 The eyeshadow color Shooting Star was similar to Korean glitter.
The texture creates fallout easily, so best applied by tapping.
First Encounter is a base nude skin color.
It is matte, a good color to apply when I'm being lazy to wear colorful eyeshadow.
Meanwhile, The Glow is a shimmery grey-beige color.
I think it's good for undereyes, creating plump eyes.
Sugar Town is a shimmery brown color, good for night eye look,
but it doesn't being too bold for everyday makeup too.
Sakura Blossom is a nude pink glittery eyeshadow.
But it doesn't appear much on my skin.
It is best to apply as a topping color, creating highlight on the middle lid.
And the last color is Mystery, a matte brown.
It is not as dark as the pan, and good for applying on eyeline.

Look at the color swatch on my eyelid.
It doesn't show well.
But when I opened my eyes, the pink could be seen slightly.

I found the colors were all nudes!
It's hard to create a gradation that will show well on picture.
They're all sheer.
While I like sheer color, some people will hate it.
My favorite eyeshadow color here is Sugar Town.
It is a brown shimmery color, but sometimes, the color looks red-ish too.

 For Fever color, it doesn't show well on my skintone.
I tried using a few times, but the color was very sheer.
Although it's what I like, not so bold cheek color.
And then, the highlighter Haunting Glimpse.
I don't think the large glitters here is suitable for face highlight.
But I still tried using it on my T & C-zone.
Turns out, it doesn't show pores.
But I don't have big pores.
I think people with big pores should avoid this big glitters on cheeks.
 
 
 
 
ENCHANTED WONDERLAND VELVET LIP COLOR #009
 
 

This is a normal lip mousse without tint.
Texture is similar to Peripera Ink Airy Velvet,
but without long staying power.
There's a slightly sweet scent, but not annoying.
 

 The color for no.009 is a red-ish brick.
It is easy to create gradation using this type of lip mousse.
But sadly, it is not tinted.
I like the color, even though it's not my usual color for lips.
I thought it would be brown-ish before,
but it turned quite nude on my lips if I only applied twice.

Here, it is brown.

But not on my lips.
It is red with a bit of brown nude.
 
 Since it is a lip mousse, it doesn't feel heavy at all.
And the texture turns to matte from liquid.
I put it twice.
The first time, I applied on all lips in one swipe.
The second time, I only applied in the middle to create gradation.
It is not as bold as I had thought before, so it's best for everyday color too.
 
But I don't know if it will moisturize my lips or not.
Most matte lip color type doesn't really moisturizing, so I think it's the same.
But for staying power, because it's matte, it would stay longer than creamy / glossy type.
Though it won't leave a tint, so it's normal.


Using all the eyeshadow, cheeks, and lips:


 
In all pictures, I can't find the blusher!
Oh no, it is hard to show it on the picture.
But I'm sure it's noticeable in real life.
The color reminds me of Nars Orgasm Blush.




In all, I think the set is very cute.
The price worth its number of products inside.
But for people who like bold color makeup, this is not for you.
I think I like it, but I can live without them.
Though I'm satisfied with all colors,
since they are suit to my preferrence.
Well, I'm interested in another Chinese brand, ZEESEA.
Especially in their Alice eyeshadow palette.
But I don't think I will buy their product for now, they're expensive too.

The brand is quiet well known in Japan.
This is the collaboration 01 Queen of Heart (red)
and 02 Alice (blue) with British Museum.
The third palette is named 03 Peach Colored Flamingo, nude pink-ish.
You can shake the palette to move the glitters on the middle picture.
Only that specialty.



Latest picture after I cut my hair.
The earrings are big!
But they're not heavy.
I have put many Sakura Blossom on my middle eyelid in the picture above,
but it's still invisible.


I don't write my thoughts right now because there are many of it.
But I'm satisfied with the color.
Though for some people, might think twice to buy because
the eyeshadow colors are too nudy!
And there are many glittery colors, so it will create fallout.
Although for me, the only color that would create much fallout is Shooting Star.
The blusher is pretty too, even though it doesn't show much on pictures.
But I don't find wearing the highlighter is a must.
As for powder, I don't have any impression since I have not try it.
Buy it if you really like the design and nude color makeup.
But if you would prefer bold color, this is a disappointed set.
Quality is good, can be compared to Korean cosmetic.
 

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Hi, do you have the link from perfect diary? is this still available?
    thanks,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I don't know if it's still available or not. My sister used lazada online platform to buy it.

      Delete