Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Cosmeport Je l'aime Amino Algae Rich Shampoo #Moist & Smooth コーセー コスメポート ジュレーム アミノ アルゲリッチ シャンプー #モイスト&スムース

by - 12/29/2020 01:24:00 AM

 I like Je l'aime hair care scent since I bought the Relax line.
Thankfully, Kose Cosmeport can do well in Indonesia.
The company also bought another line, Amino Algae Rich.
Different than the cheerful Relax series,
Amino Algae Rich have deep blue sea theme.
 

I bought the Amino Algae Rich Moist & Smooth,
despite I usually have damaged hair.
I didn't but the Deep Moist because I thought I didn't color my hair.
I wanted to let my hair grow in real color again,
before I turn older and older until I have grey hair.
I don't want to forget my real hair color.
But I won't promise not to color it again after I feel satisfied.
For more information about this product, please refer to the official website.
I will only write a few copying there, because the website already completed.

There are two kinds in Amino Algae Rich series, Moist & Smooth and Deep Moist.

Advertisement from Aiba Masaki and Matsumoto Jun.

With ocean ingredients, the hair care line will repair fastly and long lasting.
The amino acids will gently heals damaged hair and scalp.
The last point is the fragrance!

The scent is a bit soft and citrus-y than Relax.
I think Relax series is flowery.
Sometimes, I feel the scent is like a sweet bubble-gum.
Please don't mind me hallucination.

Moist & Smooth is for damaged, tangled hair, or flyaway dull hair.
Deep Moist is for damaged, flyaway hair, or brittle unmanageable hair.
I think both doesn't have any difference?
Since my hair is often tangled, I could use both kinds.
 


Moist & Smooth have lighter blue color.
The color of the liquid inside is actually have no color and transparent.
Like I have wrote above, the scent is sometimes like a bubblegum to me.
But after rinsing, it is an acid flowery scent.
I'm actually interested in the hair mask,
especially Amino Deep Repair Algae Hair Mask.
But it haven't sold here.

Finish result is smooth and manageable hair.
Similar to Relax, I think.
But the Amino Algae Rich makes my hair protected by some smooth barrier.
I guess I must use the conditioner or hair mask for better result.
But I'm satisfied with Japanese hair care do to my hair.
I still have Esthe Royer Shampoo, though.
I think I will keep purchasing Je l'aime for my hair now.
Already boring for Shiseido Ma Cherie's scent.
Between Relax or Amino Algae Rich, I think I can't choose one.
Both have good result on my dry and tangled hair.
The scent is similar, but Relax is stronger.
For a good night sleep scent, Amino Algae Rich is perfect.
Still, I might keep changing between Amino Algae Rich and Relax line.




MY THOUGHTS OF JE L'AIME AMINO ALGAE RICH SHAMPOO #MOIST & SMOOTH:
+ Sweet floral fragrance that won't disappear during the day.
+ Makes hair smoother.
+ Gives manageable hair result, which won't become messy easily.
+ Big size in a bottle. I can use it for 5-6 months. Always use a little shampoo.
+ Generous amount of bubbles from the liquid.
+ Easy to be washed off, like every Japanese hair care would do.
- A bit expensive but lasts long.

You May Also Like

0 Comments