Home

Reviews

About Me

POLA Esthe Royer Shampoo ポーラ エステロワイエ シャンプー

by - 5/14/2020 09:28:00 AM

POLA has been long made skincare and cosmetic line.
The Esthe Royer is mostly can be found at hotels,
since it is categorized as hotel amenities.
I found it when I stayed at Hotel MYSTAYS Kiyosumi Shirakawa.
And I fell in love with it.
But not the price!


Enjoy the ultimate royal esthetic experience, just like at a Mediterranean resort.
Indulge in the prestigious Esthe Royer experience for superior quality skin and hair.

A fine hair and body care series where the blessings of the sea
and plants bring you the ultimate beauty treatment experience.
 Cleans pores cleanly and makes fine hair lather and
moisturizing ingredients rich in minerals for lustrous hair.
Royal citrus scent with elegance and freshness.

Contains *sea lavender, a seaside plant that grows in Brittany, France,
marine collagen, and olive squalane to moisturize, prevent dryness,
and lead to shiny skin and hair.
*"Sea lavender" has another name of "Immortal Blue" (Immortal: eternal, immortal),
and it is said that it has a long life and that blue flowers do not wither
even if the stems or leaves die. 
Therefore, sea lavender, which maintains its eternal beauty,
has long been a symbol of beauty.

 
 Royal citrus scent
A blend of group fruit oil, bergamot, lavender and other fragrances
with a high relaxation effect.
The scent that has both elegance and freshness will fill your mind and body. 

 Only has 3 products for this line:


 
 From left : shampoo, body soap, conditioner.

 The three of them are amenities of Hotel MYSTAYS Kiyosumi Shirakawa Tokyo.
Seriously, Kiyosumi Shirakawa is a silent environment.
From nearest MRT, it took me 10 minutes walking.
And after 7PM, all houses are very quiet, shops are already closed.
 The things I could hear upon walking to the hotel after 8PM
are only the sound of crows and kitchenware.
And by walking at 9AM in the morning, every humans already went to work,
so it was also quiet.
I won't stay near Kiyosumi Shirakawa ever again.

I previously booked Hotel Monterey La Souer Ginza for two people.
But I went with my mom in the end and all rooms were already full-booked.
Could not book another one person room, so I changed hotel.
Thankfully, all hotel staffs in Japan are so kind.
I could cancel at the exact date, even at check-in hour itself.
A few bargain at Osaka, but I safely arrived at new hotel.

 From Esthe Royer line, my sister also agrees that the best is its shampoo.
Even without using conditioner, the shampoo can bring smooth to hair.
My hair becomes perfect, easy to manage, doesn't get messy.
It is like using natural hair iron.
Even my sister, who has problematic curly and thick hair approved it.
The least favorite is body soap, since it is hard to cleansed.
It feels oily after wash up with water, needs numerous times.


 Then, I really bought the product itself.
There is a slightly difference than the hotel's hard bottle.
The one I bought is made of plastic.
Maybe because at the hotel, they used luxurious glass bottle.
But even with this plastic bottle, the price is no fun!
I think I spent about Rp 600.000,- or more for one bottle.
But if I buy it in Japan, the price is only 1,540Y for 400mL.
Sadly, I couldn't find it.
POLA is a bit hard to find even at dept store in Japan.
I will surely use it with manageable size and pumping
not to empty it easily.
For staying power using this shampoo,
my hair becomes smooth and shiny for 2 days even without using it.
But I wash my hair everyday.
So I can't talk the exact day the effect lasts.
This is the best shampoo I've tried so far.
But with expensive price.



MY THOUGHTS OF POLA ESTHE ROYER SHAMPOO:
+ Giving smooth and shiny hair.
+ Lasts more than a day after washing.
+ Gives pretty hair result even without using conditioner or hair mask.
+ Large size bottle can remain for 6-8 months for me. Always use generously.
+ Does not leave messy and frizz hair.
+ I don't need iron to manage my hair.
+ People often said my sister's hair is very smooth and tidy using this. She have messy curly and thick hair, must use straight iron everyday.
+ The best shampoo in the world, maybe.
- Very expensive to buy it in other countries.

You May Also Like

0 Comments